| Ell & Neko!Edd: Happy Kitty, Sad Kitty, Purr purr purr.|

Cats! :3

   Ell had just gotten back home from work and turned on the lights to see Edd sitting on the couch and it nearly scared her to death. She looked out the window and instantly knew why Edd was there, Outside it was pouring down rain and Thundering like crazy. He whined and looked over at her, Tamara was out with Tom drinking, Tori was out with Matt and Matilda going Clothing shopping and Tord was just out and about.

     Edd whined again and caught Ell's attention, She set her bag down on the stand next to the couch and sat next to Edd who had his shock collar on for some reason. Tord usually put a shock collar on Edd when Edd had done something bad or was going to do something bad. Ell being confused took the shock collar off Edd and set it on the stand, next to her bag.

    Edd smiled softly and jumped into Ell's lap when a loud Lighting strike came from not too far away. His tail wrapped around Ell and brought himself closer to her and he pawed at her hand. Ell squeaked softly and hesitantly pet his tail to try and calm him down, Edd whined and layed down beside her and his tail slowly unwrapped from around her waist. Ell pet his ears softly and smiled just a tiny bit.

     Ell pet Edds ears to just calm him down just a bit more and he purred under his breath and nuzzled her leg softly. Ell turned on the TV and put on ' Bar Rescue. ' She turned back to see Edd sitting up and holding onto a pillow for dear life, his claws almost digging into it. Ell sighed softly and she slowly took the Pillow from Edds grip and offered for him to hug her, He quickly hugged her and whimpered " Ell?..." He tried so hard not to let his claws dig into her back.

   " Yea Edd?" She asked softly and looked at him, He pawed her hand again and then yelped when thunder went off again, " Pet me!" He nuzzled her hand and shut his eyes tightly. Ell smiled softly " Okay Mr Kitty." She giggled and Pet the top of his head softly. Edd's eyes widened as he started to purr ignoring the tease.
Ell giggled as she noticed his tail fluff up just a little bit, Ell felt him tugging on the back of her hoodie and she looked down at him. Edd was trying so hard not to purr and this was causing him to tug on Ell's hoodie. Ell tilted her head and lightly booped his tiny cat nose and he blinked and looked up at her and let out a soft Mew.

   Ell nearly squeaked when she heard the tiny mew and Edd yelped when she hugged him a bit tighter then before. Edd smiled just a little bit and nuzzled her neck and accidentally nipped her skin when the lights went out and the thunder roared outside. Edd squeaked a little " E-Ellie I'm So sorry! I-I swear I didn't mean for that to happen!" He put his hand on the nip to stop the bleeding, Ell smiled softly at him and kissed his forehead " Edd it's okay, It doesn't even hurt that bad." She nods and went to go get a bandage.

   Edd whined and thought, ' I hurt her, I hurt her, Why is she so calm, I hurt her!' he panicked and looked around for a second before seeing Ell he jumped up and hugged her sending her to the floor and his tail was lashing around " Ell, I'm so sorry!!!" He nuzzled her neck and whined.  Ell giggled " Edd, I-Its okay!" She giggled as his whiskers tickled her. Edd purred and held onto Ell " I Didn't want to hurt you Ell! I...I care about you!" He nods and whimpered, Ell couldn't see in the dark like he could so he went to go find the power box while she stood up and went to sit down on the couch. The lights flickered back on and Edd came out holding his Pillow that was covered in claw marks and torn at certain parts and he sat on the floor right inform of Ell and clung onto the pillow, so he wouldn't hurt her again.

     Ell sighed softly and layed in the couch and smiled softly and pet his ears and He looked up at her and smiled softly. " It didn't hurt Edd." She nods and scratched right behind his ears. " I-It didn't?" He squeaked realizing the other thing he may or may not have done. Ell shook her head " Nope, Not a bit." She nods and looked at Edd who climbed into the couch, and sat in her lap. He smiled to her but it quickly faded and he moved the bandage and saw the nipping had healed up way quicker then a normal nip would. He realized he did something he really didn't mean to do, He accidentally Marked her. She was confused on why he looked so concerned but It thundered again and he accidentally Clung into her. Ell giggled and rubbed his back and he pulled away and looked up at her " Ell there's something I should tell you..."

  He shyly looked up at her " I may have...Marked you." He whined and shut his eyes and his ears folded back expecting her to scream or yell at him like Tord would when Edd did something bad but instead she kissed him on the nose and giggled. He opened his eyes and looked at her " Y-Y-Your not mad?" He asked whimpering and Ell seemed surprised " Edd, Why in Lord's name would I be mad?" She giggled softly and hugged him and he purred and nuzzled her collar softly.

   Ell giggled softly and hugged him tightly, Edd purred and when it thundered again and he didn't even jump again. He felt Safe and happy with Ell, His tail wrapped around them and brought them closer to each other and Eventually Ell was nestled in Edds chest as the two layed on the couch, Both fast asleep.

1,033 words.