| Prince!Matt & Cinderella!Tamara|Glass Slippers Hurt like Hell!

In honor of Mirror_Boi & Krystalzepol :3 Shipping is all I have to say. Also it may be in more parts. Because why not?

// In the castle...//

       Matt yelped again when he saw the same little mouse with Ginger fur running up the stairs as fast as she could and out the window. He growled and looked around for the nearest maid, He stormed up to her " I thought you got rid of those Mice!" He shouts and slightly startled the poor maid, She backed up away from him and slowly nods " We kept them away from your room your Highness!" She nods and her Brunette Hair fell over her eyes and she quickly brushed it behind her ear.
   Mat sighed and took out a green hair band and Put her hair in a Ponytail and turned her around to face him. She stared up at him with her light green eyes that where not covered by her hair anymore. Matt huffs and walks away and leaves the maid with her thoughts.
  Matt absolutely hated the even thought that mice are in the castle only a few days before the Winter Ball. The castle was decorated in light shades of blues and whites.

// In A Small mansion not so far away.//

Tamara sighed softly as she scrubbed the floors as a Familiar Ginger Colored mouse scrambled over to her and popped a small bubble. Tamara put the sponge back in the water and looked at the tiny mouse. " The castle is super pretty!" The tiny mouse exclaimed and looked around when she heard the familiar paw steps of the Demon Cat Ringo. The mouse squeaked and scrambled over to Tamara as Ringo troted past her. Ringo did a small kitty smirk and knocked over the soapy bucket of water and spilled it all over the floor.
  Tamara groaned and looked at Ringo and threw the wash cloth that was around her hand at Ringo causing him to scramble up the steps. Tamara went back to cleaning for a little bit until a shadow was casted over her. She sighed and turned around to see Her messed up step mother, Tori. Tori glared down at Tamara and sighed " What happened now?" She pointed at the spilled mess and Tamara just stayed silent, Something Tori Hated.

  Tori slapped Tamara for not answering her " Answer me next time!" She shouted and Tamara whined and held the side her face. " Ringo kicked the bucket over." Tamara whispered softly, Choking just a little bit on her words. Tori growled " How dare you lie to me! My precious Ringo would never do such a thing!" Tori huffed and stormed past Tamara, Her Red velvet dress trailing behind her. Tamara sighed when she saw Tori two stupid yet Abusive Step son's. Tom and Tord, They smirked and went down over to Tamara and Tord helped her up " Daaaawwww Look at the Little Maid." He teased in that strange accent he had. Tamara was tempted to slap the shit out of Tord but he was actually older then her so she just huffed and Let him do what he wants. Tom just smirked at Tamara and he held Ringo in his hands.  " The maid wants to go to the Ball.~" Tord teased and Tamara quickly pulled out of his arms " How did you figure that out?!" She squeaked and Tord smirked.

   " Simple, I read your Diary my dear." Tord teased and Tamara's face turned red, She slapped Tord in the face sending him to the ground. The worst thing you could do to a girl is Break her trust and her heart. " STAY OUT OF MY ROOM!" She shouted and stormed upstairs. The tiny ginger mouse barley able to hang onto the girls tattered and worn out dress.

     Tamara stormed into her room and slammed the door and sighed. She went over to the small ' Window ' she had which was only a fairly large hole in the wall. She looked around d until she spotted the large white and orange castle. She sighed and looked around the small area she knew, The garden, The woods, and the town not that far from there. She looked over at the chest in her room that held her clothes or what she had  of clothes. She moved a old dress out of the way to see her torn up diary, It was the only diary she had and now all the pages were ripped out or scribbled on by that fucking bastard! It was one of the last things she had from her father who passed away from a strange incident. She didn't like talking about it that much but she absolutely hated it when Tord would tease her about everything, The fact that the ends of her hair where sharp, How her eyes were basically nothing, how she could never be anything more, Then a worthless maid.

   Tamara layed down on the mattress on the floor that she called a bed and felt her eyes well up with tears as she began to cry. The small Ginger cored mouse ran up to the lock and slipped inside it to lock it. She did so and went over to Tamara and whined softly and heard Someone try to open the door. The mouse squeaked and hid under Tamara's pillow as she went over to open the door and dried her tears. She opened it a crack and saw the Devil herself glaring at her " Tamara. Do you really want to go to the Winter Ball?" Tori growled and stared at Tamara like she was gonna murder her if she didn't get a answer right away. " Y-Yes..." Tamara nods and bit her lip.

   " Then go find me, A White Rose." Tori smirked knowing the flower didn't exist. Tamara quickly nods and rushed to find something to wear to protect herself from the cold winds. Tori giggled as Tamara ran past Tori and past Tord and heard him muttered " Bitch..." But she ignored it and went outside the large back door and raced into the woods to find the flower. After a while of searching it began to snow and The cold began to affect Tamara, She Stumbled a little bit before she saw a Dark brown horse not so far away and she let out a soft whine before falling to the ground.

// Now to Matt.//

Matt heard a thump come from not so far away and he turned to see what it was, He saw a maiden with a Dark blue tattered and torn cloak on. He rushed over to the maiden and turned her over, She was passed out cold and had a bruise on her cheek and had Dark bags under her eyes. Matt picked her up and quickly put her on his horse and road towards the castle. He road in with the girl on his horse and the maids looked shock that he would even touch a stranger. He picked her back up and went upstairs into his room and laid the girl on his bed and he put her cloak hood down to see her messy chocolate brown hair and the bruise on the side of her face. Matt bit his lip and looked around for a bandage for the mark, Tamara slowly opened her eyes and looked around in the strange room she was in. 

She looked at the ginger haired boy who turned to her and nearly jumped when she saw she was awake. She looked around and quickly tried to jump out the window. The ginger haired boy raced over to her and stopped her " I don't mean any harm m'lady!" He nods and took her hand. For how beat up it looked it was soft and delicate almost. He pulled her away from the window and set her down on the bed. Tamara looked up at him afraid " W-Who are you?" She asked softly and Matt put the bandage on her face. " Prince Mathew of Teria." He nods and Tamara was almost in disbelief, Right now, She was in the room of the prince. Matt looked at her outfit and tilted his head " What were you doing out in the woods M'lady?" He asked softly and still held her hand. " I-I Had to find a White Rose." She nods and whimpers softly, Matt held her hand for a second " Your looking for a fictional Flower?" He asked and Tamara's spirit was drained she looked down " Tori lied...." She looked away from Matt and knew what this meant. " I-Im gonna go..." She tried to stand up But Matt shook his head " No M'lady! Your hurt, You can't go home like that!" He nods and smiles softly to calm her down.

   Tamara was shocked that he wasn't afraid of her eyes but she sat down next to him again. She whined softly " W-Why do you care about what I look like?" She asked and Matt was shocked by the question. " Because I just do M'lady." He nods and nearly jumped when he felt the girl he didn't even know the name too, Hug him. She was struggling not to cry knowing she can't go to the ball so she just let out a small choked sobs and shut her eyes tightly. Matt slowly hugged her back, Wrapping his arms around her waist and lightly rubbing her back to calm her down just a bit. " It's okay M'lady... You can talk to me..." He nods. Tamara bit her lip and took a deep breath to calm herself down and talk about the one thing she hated. Her childhood.

To be continued.

1,610 words.