The Red Haired Bitch

Start from the beginning

"Why am I here?" Ellie finally asked, getting frustrated by her lack of knowledge on the situation.

"We just want to understand you better. You won't be harmed." The scientist began to walk away from Ellie and over to her very old looking computer.

"Why should I believe you?" Ellie scoff, pulling again on the restraints. It was no use, her entire body tied to the bed.

"Yourself, Elena and your baby are crucial to everything that's going to happen. You are all the way through. You will open the gate to the Undoing." She explains, a large grin overtaking her small smile. "Just a few more tests, and then we're all done."

"What is that?" Ellie asked, hearing the small screeching sounds fill the room. With her hearing, she can hear anything outside of this room but this sound was overtaking everything else.

"Oh, that's loud." The women laughed, turning a nob to something. Suddenly the screeching was unbearable and Ellie screamed out in pain.

"Please make it stop!" Ellie screamed, trashing around in the chair. The mad women didn't listen as she continued to write in her book, Ellie screamed and cried but she was ignored. That's how the day continued on, pain and suffering.

*********

It was hours later and all the tests had finally finished. Ellie had passed out for a few hours and when she woke up again, Elena was lying on a bed right beside Ellie's. There were now four guards standing near the door for extra caution.

"I saw what they gave you for breakfast." The women who's name they learnt was Sandra, stood to the right of Ellie's bed and Elena was lying to her left. "I thought you both could use something more substantial." She pulled the cloth off the plate and displayed four chicken drumsticks. "Oh..." She mumbled, taking off one of the traps off one of their hands.

"Poison." Ellie whispered, when she pushed the plate towards her.

"Oh, no poison, no drugs." Sandra begins to laugh, as she picks up one of the drumsticks and takes a bite out of it. "I promise. Mmm? Mm..."

"Here." Ellie mumbled, reaching over to take one and hand it over to Elena. Before grabbing one for herself and digging in.

"I know. This isn't easy. But I'm here to help. We just need a small sample, that's all." Sandra explains, watching Elena and Ellie eat like animals.

"You've already taken samples from every part of us." Elena reminds her. "What more do you need?"

"Just one little vial of blood. After you've turned into a werewolf." Sandra tells the two female wolves, watching both of their eyes harden.

"That's all you need? Just my wolf blood?" Elena calmly asks, but Ellie knew she was lying.

"That's all we need." Sandra smiles, thankful for how easy it was going.

"Not gonna happen." Elena growls, throwing both of their drumsticks at the women.

"If you don't give it willingly, it will be taken from you." Sandra glares. "I've been injecting Ellie with a serum that will speed up the birth of her child. Any minute now she should be ready to give birth."