So... I'm Moving...

Hey guys. So I'm writing this on my bed in my mom's house so I'll make this as quick as possible.

My mom just came back on Sunday and she decided that we'll be going with her back to where she went during Christmas. And if we like our experience there we'll officially be moving there...

So there's a huge possibility that I'll be moving down south (cause I'm in the northern part of the country I live in) in about a year because my older brother needs to finish highschool first because he can't transfer his credits to another state's educational system.

Which means I will not only be gone for an entire week or so during the holidays, but I will most likely be too busy after the move and might not even be able to log in because I'll have to start my whole social life over, figure out a way to cope with my crippling depression without therapy, be lonely af with no friends for the first few months or the first year, and holy shit I am not looking forward to this...

Only reason why I'm not complaining to my mom about is because she hates where we live now and wants to get away from her stupid boyfriend who she kEEPS LETTING STAY THE FREAKING NIGHTS HERE-

Ugh... Point is: I'm moving in about a year and I might not be able to update anything for awhile.

Now I unfortunately have to return to socialize with my unbearable family. Bye!