[77]

Here's a filler for ya 'cause I'm still contemplating things.....

...

Mark:
u ignored all my calls yesterday ? and today ?

> wtf

> u alright?

Jack:
Yeah. I'm fine. Why?

Mark:
well u ignored me kicked me out of the house and then decline my calls?
> sounds like u have serious problems rn
> u alright ?

Jack:
I'm fine Mark.
> At least I know my BEST FRIEND is concerned for me.

Mark:
whyd u caps that?
> anyways
> sure...
> it didnt have anything to do w/ me did it

Read 8:22pm

Mark:
dont try to use that i fell asleep excuse again

Read: 8:22pm

Mark:
Jack im serious
> what made u so upset and isolated ?

Read 8:23pm

Mark:
Jaaaaack
> come on
> dont act like this again
> ; (

Read 8:25pm

Mark:
I know you're there because you're posting shit on Instagram.
> Why're you "really irritated; a little upset and wanna cry"?
> What happened?

Read 8:26pm

Mark:
This again, huh...
> It's because of me, isn't it?
> I still need to tell you something really urgent, though...

Jack:
Yeah. Maybe it was you. So what? It's not like you can do anything about it. You can't hug me and kiss it all better, Mark. I'm honestly tired. I've gave up trying. All we are is a pair of good ole friends, right? A couple of best friends? That's fine by me. If you want to be my best friend, fucking act like it. If even that doesn't matter to you, "fuck off and leave me to my devices." Or better yet, "leave me alone in general." Nothing you've ever said was important, dude. It's all BULL. SHIT. You never seriously even considered dating. All I was was some boy toy, wasn't it? Yeah, I'm pissed. And I have every right in the world when the person I love used me and won't admit he's in the wrong. It hurts even worse knowing you even accidentally almost called me your boyfriend, but you back track and say best friends. If that's all we are, fucking act like it. Don't ever touch me again.

Read 8:31pm

Jack:
Oh, now YOU'RE quiet.
> I see
> If that "thing" is so important, why not just tell me now? Get it out of the way already, friend.

Read 8:31pm

Jack:
That's exactly what I thought, asshole.

Unread.