[55]

Mark shut off his phone, opening his mouth to speak and turning his head before closing it. No wonder it was quiet, Jack was out cold, pressed against his shoulder. How Mark hadn't noticed, is beyond him.

Mark smiled, exhaling. He'd listened to his complaints about overtime for hours on end. "Six more hours? What the hell, Mark? It's the weekend, I wanna go back to your place. Cuddles with you and Chica Bica sound amazing right now."

After a while, Mark snapped some rash comment. He shouldn't have. And he regretted it. He hated being so impatient and short tempered with Jack. Jack just behaved like a child. As if he had to have Mark tend to his every need. Either he was some child in his mind, or he was secretly into some weird shit. But, it was most definitely the first.

At least he hushed when Mark gave him a woolen jacket. He'd left it nearly a month ago, but never bothered taking it back. So he just gave it to Jack. Jack would've stolen it anyways. He doesn't borrow Mark's stuff. He keeps them as "boyfriend" items. Little bitch...

Mark cared for him though. A lot. A whole damn lot. It was just so hard being normal and himself in the public eye.

How the hell does Jack even sleep in these positions anyways? He's literally sitting upright, leaned against Mark's shoulder, head rested on it. Mark would break something. Or at least pull it.

His eyes shot from the greenette beside him to the door, spotting a familiar face with a strange one. Louis, and some chick who resembled her a lot, although she had green eyes and raven hair straightened and covering half of her face. Louis wore darker colours, mostly black and scarlet, this girl had purple, white, and some black. Purple tank top, white jeans, black stripes on her top. White hightops as well. Louis just threw her hair into a messy bun, a black shirt with a scarlet peace sign and marching striped sleeves, ripped jeans, and boots. Normal for her.

"Look, it's Mark and his little baby, Awh!"

Mark growled, picking his phone up. "Whatever. Just don't wake him up." Louis cocked her head. "Shouldn't you be working?"

"Break. What're you doing?"

"Parsley wanted to come here. I knew you'd probably be here. Didn't expect Jack."

Louis pointed to Parsley. The girl didn't speak. "She's, um, strange. She isn't gonna talk right away." Parsley did, however, nod her head.

"Well, uh, hi? I'm busy right now."

Louis scoffed, "with what?"

"Making sure 'Mark's baby' doesn't wake up. He gets grumpy and annoying if he doesn't get his naps in. So, shoo."

"You sure that's the reason why, Mark?"

"...Yes, now leave us alone. Can't I ever be in peace? Let me soak in how quiet it is. Wake him up, you'll ruin it, I'll have your head mounted on my wall."