[33]

Ya'll's comments are what I live for lmfao

...

"So, are you two dating or just really close to the point you don't care to flirt?"

Mark slid a cup of coffee over in the Irishman's direction, looking at Louis. "Hm? Oh. We're just good friends. It's not flirting. He's just a moron."

Jack froze mid sip, blankly staring ahead for a straight minute. He then cleared his throat and swallowed the hot liquid, ignoring the scorching of his tongue. "Uh, yeah. I'm just kind of an idiot who's gay and a huge nag. Friends. Thas all. Dating? How crazy is that idea!" He chuckled, Mark going back to doodling on his napkin. He didn't hear it, but to Louis, Jack's voice sounded sorta hurt, his laughter empty and nervous. It was strange to see him that way. Jack seemed like an upbeat guy, was never brought down.

"Don't you got to get to class, you two?"

Both Louis and Jack looked back at Mark. Jack cracked an ear to ear grin, "Nope. When's your shift end?"

Mark sighed, "another hour..." Jack nodded, nudging Louis with an elbow. "We're staying until you leave."

Louis hadn't skipped class before... Ever. She had perfect attendance. She didn't want to ruin it.

But she may never get the chance of friends again. What could a bit of skipping Biology do?

"Yup. Stuck with us for an entire sixty minutes, loser." Louis poked Mark in the head, earning an annoyed groan.

"Damn it. Work is always my break from that asshole. Do I really have to spend another entire hour with him?"

Louis found the words offensive to herself, concluding how his choice of words were rude. However, she could hear the tease in his voice.

Jack piped up, leaning back to where his back and head was propped directly on Mark's chest. "Hell yeah. Who knows when the next time I'll see you will be? You know how my parents are," he mumbled the last part, knitting his eyebrows together and biting the inside of his cheek.

At all of Jack's actions, Mark became as red as a cherry and turned his face away from Louis's line of vision. She caught it though.

And, boy. She'd never seen someone get so flustered over their friend laying with his back to their chest.