[68]

"Think your dad heard us?"

"He can suck my dick if he has a problem with it."

"Too late for him doing that. Besides, that's my job."

Jack snorted, stopping his pattern creating on Mark's chest to push him. "That's just wrong."

Mark chuckled, shoving him away. "If it is, don't give in anymore. You sure seemed to like it."

"Okay, maybe I did. Still doesn't mean anything though. You just did it because you're mad over a hickey-"

Mark sat up, tossing the Berlin sweater Jack had disposed of in the floor. "Yes. I am mad over it. What the fuck made you go straight from my house, to Felix's and let him do that?"

Jack shrugged, still laid on his side with his back facing him. "Maybe I was lonely. Maybe I was upset. You'll never know. Why's it matter to you?"

"Because you're not his to be doing shit like that to."

Jack snorted. "It's not like I'm your's either."

Mark went quiet, leaning back against the headboard with a sigh. After a few minutes Jack twisted around curiously.

"Why're you quiet all of the sudden?"

"Nothing. Just remembered something."

"What's that?"

"I just sucked your dick and you're still gonna be all in Felix's business."

Jack rolled his eyes, scooting closer and hugging his waist. "We're just friends, Mark. I'll still love you. Even if you don't. I still will."

Mark grinned, patting his messy green hair. "Yeah... I know. Love you too..."