[30]

With a sigh, Jack snatched up a paper towel from the dispenser and dried his face, turning the faucet off.

Stupid Ned ruined everything. Accusing him and Mark of stealing. All Jack had done was take back his laser pointer Ned took from him back when he was a freshman. It was his. That wasn't stealing.

At least Ned didn't catch them kissing each other all over his equipment? Not to mention the "touching" either. Ned didn't know they used his mops and brooms to sword fight either.

Being locked in that closet was pretty dope, though.

Jack left the restroom, pausing when he heard a too well known voice cackle down the corridor.

"Well, look-ie here. Look what I found."

Jack turned around, expecting Lee to punch him square in the jaw. Instead, he saw Lee grab some kid by the hood of her jacket. "Hey, let go!"

Lee didn't listen. "You're the kid who writes down everything for the teacher right? The school pet. Tryna get everyone into trouble, sharp-eye?" The smaller las wiggled in his grasp. "No. Just doing what's right because you're a prick who needs to be taught a lesson or two!"

Jack could agree, but that girl shouldn't have said that out loud.

Lee instantly pushed her into a locker, giving her a punch to the gut. Well, at least we know he doesn't care what gender you are, he'd still hit you and it wasn't just Jack. The smaller's breath hitched and she doubled over. Jack frowned, running over and shoving Lee out of the way.

"Alright, L. I think that's enough. Go away. Pick on someone your own size."

Lee smirked sideways, resting an elbow on Jack's shoulder. "Like you? I'm only an inch taller than you." Jack knocked his elbow away. "Exactly. I'm not your size."

Lee scoffed, crossing his arms, "What could you do about it? I could beat the shit outta both you and Louis here." He pointed a finger at Jack and the growling girl huddled against the locker, confused as all hell.

"Yeah, and Mark can beat you into ground beef. Get outta here." Jack put his hands on his hips, jutting his upper half forward with a scowl. "He doesn't care. He'd probably join me instead, Sean. Us real men like getting a kick outta beating someone. So I advise you be the one to skedaddle."

Jack raised a brow, "Mark, the person who's been hanging around me for weeks. Mark, the boy that was literally trapped in a closet with me. Mark, the dude who does things and hangs out with only me, would seriously choose you over me? Yeah I'd like to see that! Besides, he's like a foot taller than you, and has way more strength and muscle. You're a stick, dude. He'd rip you in half like a pit bull would a beagle."

"He's not that much taller than me... And don't give him the benefit of a doubt. He's scrawny."

Jack chuckled. "If he's scrawny, I would absolutely love to see what muscular is. Damn."

Lee snarled, rolling his eyes. "You're such a slut. Found you some other fuckboy three weeks after I dumped you, well done, Sean." Lee sarcastically clapped, Jack frowning at his real name.

"See you later, dorks."

Once he slugged off, Jack turned to Louis. "Louis, was it? Sorry about him. He's a real jerk. Say, why aren't you at lunch?"

Louis shrugged. "I could ask you the same thing," she muttered through narrowed green eyes, pushing her glasses up on her small, curved nose and removing a loose strand of raven hair from her face. "I didn't like what they had out. It's all crap. And Mark went to Starbucks or something. He didn't give me much detail in his text." Jack shrugged nonchalantly. "I'm just waiting for him now."

Louis nodded. "I don't eat lunch. I don't have any friends and such, so I'm a loner." The kid shrugged, jumping out of her pale skin when Jack clapped her back. "Don't worry! Neither did I! But it's cool now. 'Cause from now on, you'll be with Mark and I."

And boy, Jack has never seen a smile so wide and genuine.

...

Have this extra one cause I really wanna gets these bad ones outta the way??? My favorite chapters start from 33 on c: