Chapter Fourteen: Arbiters Grounds

"You know", Link said as took off his boots to pour excess water out of his drenched footwear, "You two really didn't have to wake me up like that."

Midna laughed and pointed at Zelda, "It was Zelda's idea."

"Sure it was", Zelda laughed sarcastically.

Link cracked a smile, "I guess we could use some humor at this time."

"That's what we were thinking", Midna shrugged. "Though we should get going."

"Yes", Zelda agreed. "If we want to find out where the Triforce of Power is before Ganondorf does we better get a move on."

"Hopefully we could do so before the darkness spreads even further", Midna said.

Link's eyes widened, "What?"

"I went to Zora's Domain", Midna started, "From what I saw up there was Hyrule Castle covered in darkness. Zelda and I believe it will spread like the Twilight did."

Link stood, "We have to hurry then."

"Though, we shouldn't travel in what we're wearing..." Zelda stated.

"Yeah", Link agreed.

"I'll be right back!" Midna called as she opened a portal and without another word she warped.

"Um", Zelda stood by Link's side wide eyed, "Where did she just go?"

"Sometimes you never know with Midna", Link chuckled. "When her mind is made up it's next to impossible to stop her."

***

After an hour or so of waiting Midna came back with a bundle of clothes in her arms. "Did you seriously go back to Hyrule Castle?!" Zelda asked.

Midna snorted, "Of course I did. I snuck around, found your rooms, then took your clothes. Also, I found some supplies we might need."

"Is that my adventure pack", Link asked as Midna handed him his tunic. "Thank you, Midna!"

"You really didn't have to do that", Zelda told Midna as she handed her a bundle of clothes. "You could've been caught."

"The most important thing is that I wasn't", Midna smirked.

Link and Zelda looked at the Twili skeptically. Midna sighed, "Alright, fine. There were a few close calls, but I'm fine really!"

Zelda smiled, "Next time you do that bring us with you. We don't want to miss out on all the fun."

Midna returned Link and Zelda's smile, "You guys better get ready for our next adventure, we don't want to fall behind on time."
____________________________________________________________________

By noon, Link, Zelda, and Midna were ready to go. "To Arbiters Grounds, am I right", Midna clarified.

Link nodded, "Yes. There we might be able to find some awnsers."

"There's already a portal in the Mirror Chamber", Midna explained. "Is it okay if I warp us there?"

"Of course", Zelda agreed. "That way we won't have to deal with the bulbins camps there."