Act I, Scene V

- 9 M O N T H S L A T E R -

The five horsemen boarded the plane, Ashlyn sitting beside Jack, looking out the window to the sight of JFK outside.

"12 hour flight." Jack said and Ashlyn smiled.
"We are going to be Jet Lagged."

"That is very true." Jack said to her as she nodded before leaning back in her seat slightly.

"Hey Ashlyn." Jack asked causing the girl to look as her head was rested against the head of her seat. She nodded as he smiled.

"You ready?"

"For the plane to take off? Yeah course I am..." Ashlyn started to speak as Jack shook his head, cutting her off.

"No I mean this, all of this. We are about to do something we have never done before." Jack was indicating to the show they were planning.

"Jack, this show is bigger and better than all of But as long as we all stick together, we will get through it." Ashlyn said, taking his hand in hers, causing Jack to smile at her.

The young boy then leaned down to kiss her when a head appeared in front of them through the seats. Both looked to see Merritt who was pointing at the two.

"No PDA whilst I'm around." Ashlyn rolled her eyes, taking her hand back from Jack as she pushed Merritts head back.

Today was to put the "magic" all into place. The five were headed to Paris to track down a man who went by the name Étienne Forcier.

They were to convince him to get to Vegas and get any extra details for example his head size.

Merritt went first. They all watched him from afar as he walked up the steps towards Étienne and was muttering things about Vegas.

Once he had passed Danny walked past flicking up a casino token from Vegas. It went straight past his face and caught his attention before Danny caught it and moved away.

Henley followed after, acting as if she

"Pardon Monsieur." She said holding his face. Then she turned around, walking away and whispered into her ear piece.

"I got his measurements." Jack then nodded to Ashlyn who walked around the corner and up the stairs with a phone to her ear as she spoke in a heavy New Yorker accent.

"I'm telling you Becky I won a good 100,000 dollars in Las Vegas." Then Ashlyn bashed straight into the side of him. Touching the side of his arm and Ashlyn apologised.

She patted him on the back and her other hand grabbed his wallet. She slid the wallet in her pocket just as Jack had helped her perfect. Ashlyn smiled and then ran up the stairs, putting the wallet into her inside pocket.

"Got the wallet." Ash muttered into the earpiece so the others could hear her. Ashlyn met up with Henley. Grabbing the two of hearts Henley was holding with a marker pen, Ashlyn traced the signature onto the card, giving it to Henley before running up to meet with Jack.

Ashlyn smiled at him and handed him the wallet knowing that he was the best to return the wallet to him being the sleight of hand in the group.