Marcel 25

Niall and I are pacing around the living room, probably creating a draft, waiting for The Call. Not the movie, mind you. No I mean Simon's call to tell us if we made it or not. O-onto his label, that is. Harry's watching us, and might be getting slightly dizzy from watching us for so long.

        "Guys, calm down. Y'all did amazing at the studio. I'm sure he'll-"

        "Hush, Harry!" Niall and I said simultaneously. We were already nervous enough. I know he's only trying to comfort us, but it's only making everything even more nerve racking than it's supposed to be. We did stop, though. Now, Niall and I are sitting on the couch, shaking our legs. Apparently, he got ticked off at us 'cause he clicked his tongue and left the room.

        I stopped shaking my leg and look at my surroundings. I notice that alot has changed when I left. Especially with Ed, who is currently with Lou. For instance, his clothes, his appearance, even his attitude. It's nice. It reminds me of the old days. And by old days, I mean when we were fourteen. And yes, there was a time when he wasn't Mr. BigShot. I know I've changed, too. When I was accepted back into the brother fold, I changed back into my normal nerdy self. Well, almost all the way. Like, I don't use my contacts anymore. I use my big-framed glasses, now. I don't have my hair slicked back like I used to. I left it the way it was when I was acting like Edward. I find it alot more comfortable. I don't wear my usual nerdy clothes like normally would. Like my sweaters. Ed burned them. I was actually grateful that he had done that. Now, I actually have a sense of fashion thanks to Louis, Zayn, Niall, Harry, Veronica even, and Edward. I would've asked Georgia as well, but I think she still hates me. But I guess I'll never know until I ask, right?

        My thoughts were interrupted by ringing. I jumped and picked up the phone. Niall was screaming, "Put in in speaker! Harry! Get in here! It's time!!!" I answered the phone and put in on speaker. When I was greeting the person on the phone, Harry ran into the living room and bumped into Niall, making them both sprawl onto the floor. I shushed them.

        "Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

        "Yes, hello. Is this Marcel Styles?" The person said.

        "Yes, sir."

        "Well good afternoon, Mr. Styles. I have some news for you."

        "Great! Hold on for a moment, please." I took the phone away from my face and screamed and jumped like a four year old on Christmas. After a few seconds of calming down, I put the phone near my face again.

        "Yes sir?"

        "Well, Mr Styles. I have a subscription for you for music magazines, if you are interested?" The smile on my face melted into a frown.

        "No, thank you. I don't want magazines." I hung up and looked at Harry and Niall and gave them a smile that said, 'well, what can you do?' and sat down.

~EIGHT CALLS LATER THAT WEREN'T SIMON~

        "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" I screamed. "I'll be in my room if y'all need anything. Call me if Simon calls." They nod as I head upstairs. I was just about to lay down on my bed when I heard Niall scream. I jumped up and raced downstairs, tripping on a few steps in the process which led to tumbling the rest of the way down. I shot back up before anyone saw and walked into the living room.

        "Really?!...Yes, sir... We're on our way! Thank you, Mr. Cowell." Niall hung up on who I guess was Simon. "MAAARRCCCEEELLL!!!!!!!" he screamed. I guess he didn't hear fall down half a flight of stairs... Well, I do have cat-like reflexes. do you get? do ya...ah forget it.