Harry 14

I just have to tell Edward the truth. I have to tell him that Marcel is getting bullied. And I'm telling him now.

        "Marcel. I'm telling Edward the truth. I know you don't want me to, but I think he deserves to know." I tell him. He starts yelling at me to not to. So I just grab his hand and pull him to the car. I push him in, not really caring if I hurt him right now, and locked the door. I run to the drivers seat and start the car. I pull out of the drive way and start for the neighborhoods of our friends. Crap, I don't even know where he is. I quickly call him and ask him where he is. I could barely make out what he says because Marcel was too busy screaming to stop the car and turn around. I'm sure he said he was at the mall, but I'm not too sure. I'm gonna check there first, anyway.

        "Please, Harry. Don't tell Ed. He-" he stops abruptly. I look at him.

        "He what?"

        "Nothing. Nothing; forget I said anything." He says, looking through the window. I swear, he's not acting like his normal self. And neither is Ed, come to think of it. I shake it off and drive.

        We make to the mall. And as soon as we get out of the car,  I see Zayn and Edward coming out. Perfect. I grab Marcel's arm and pull him towards them.

        "Harry! Harry, stop! Please don't tell Edward! If you didn't kill Derek, I KNOW Edward will!! JUST STOP!" He can yell all he wants, but I will tell Ed no matter what.

        Apparently, Edward sees us 'cause he just stopped walking and talking. I speed up a little to get to him faster. Marcel tries going in the other way. I try pulling him towards Edward. Since when did he get stronger? I eventually get him to stop and drag him the rest of the way, mostly because he is being stubborn and just sits down. So I grab his arm with both hands and pull.

        Edward saves us grief by walking the rest of the way. I look at him and he looks back.

        "Uh, what's up?" Excuse me?

        "What's up? What's up!? That's all you can say?! Well, I'll tell you what's up. Our little brother here, gets bullied! And he never told us! That's what's up!" I don't know what's come over me. I just exploded in my older brothers face.

        "Well, sor-ry I didn't know. Like you said: he never told us. How was I suppose to know this information if he never explained it to us?" Why is he talking like that. He sounds more like Marcel then Marcel sounds like himself.

        "Just TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!!"

        "NO! Don't tell him!! He can't take it!!!" Marcel yells at Ed. What?

        "Ed, I think we should." Edward says to Marcel. Wait. Why did Edward just call Marc Ed? What is going on?

        "No, Marcel.

        "WILL SOMEBODY JUST PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?!? WHY ARE Y'ALL CALLING YOURSELVES BY EACH OTHERS NAME!?!"

        "Harry, calm down. We're gonna tell you." 'Marcel' says with a sudden deep voice. When did his voice get low like that? I'm so confused.

        "He's not Edward," Marcel says. "I am." What?

        "And I am Marcel."  'Edward' says, his voice getting a little higher and slightly nasally. Then it clicked. Everything that's happened. From when 'Marcel' slapped me, to stumbling over his words when he was explaining something about 'Edward', to yelling at me just a few minutes ago.

        "So you're- and you're- and y'all- But I... What happened here that I didn't know about? How did y'all do this? And, Marcel, why didn't you tell me about your bully problem instead of Edward?" Ed looks hurt when I asked that last question.

        "So you really think that I'm not a good listener?" Edward asks, looking even more hurt.

        "Well, I- I mean I, uh... You were never there for us." I say looking down, ashamed that I said that. Even after that conversation with Zayn.

         "Did you not notice that Derek hasn't been in school? He got suspended. Now, who do you think did that?" he asks, surprisingly calm.

        "Well, I noticed. I thought Marc told on him because he seemed to get more confident. Well, I thought he was until just right now."

        "Well, it was me." he says. Everything made perfect sense now. Except one thing.

        "When did y'all switch places?" I ask to both of them. They both look at each other. Marcel nods to Edward.

        "Well, it started like this..." He began.