Zayn 9

I went back to sit with Harry. I felt bad about leaving him. But let's be honest: he did deserve being alone. He snapped at his own brother and no siblings should yell at each other. I go over and sit down across from him.

        "Whoever you are, I promise you, you don't want to sit with me."

        "Yeah, I know. That's why I'm sitting here: 'cause no one else is." I say. he looks up in confusion.

        "Zayn? Why are you sitting with me? You were the first one to leave."

        "How do you know that? Your head was down."

        "You were sitting beside me and I heard your seat go back and you were gone. Then everyone else followed." That's true.        "Yeah, that's true. But I only left because Edward is my best friend apart from you. And when I heard you say that you yelled at him-"

        "I didn't yell! I only-" I put my hand up to cut him off like he did me.

        "Like I was saying, When I heard that you snapped at him, I couldn't take it. You two shouldn't fight. He's your brother. And yes, I know brothers bicker and argue, but they never actually fight." He goes silent for a few minutes. I kinda have that effect on people.

        "You never answered my question." Harry says quietly. It my turn to look confused.

        "What question?"

        "Why did you come sit with me?" Oh, that question.

        "I actually only came to tell you one thing. And that one thing is: Your brother does care about you and Marcel. He just does't show it in public. He comes to me when Y'all have problems. So next time you're gonna say he doesn't care about you, think about this conversation." And with that I get up and leave, giving him time to think about what I said.