Edward 7.5 (in 3rd persons P.O.V.)

The continuous of the story of what happened. Now what Edward did. 

        After Marcel and Edward practically switched lives, Edward feels even more sick than ever. He goes to the bathroom and, well, you know. When he finishes, he washes up and goes into Harry's room and sits on his bed.

        "Harry?" Edward shakes Harry's shoulder. Harry doesn't move. "Haz?" he shakes him again. When Harry doesn't answer, Edward gets fed up and slaps hom yelling, "HARRY!!" Soon after, he remembers that he's supposed to be acting like Marcel and Marcel doesn't do anything violent.

        Harry bolts straight up and stares at Edward, thinking it's Marcel.

        "Why?!" Harry yells. Edward is about to answer when he starts coughing. Harry puts his arm around Edward, still thinking it's Marcel.

        "Okay, you are not going to school today. I still have to go to school 'cause I have to retake a test that I can not miss." Harry says, laying Edward down. "I'm gonna make you something to eat." Edward nods. Harry leaves to make soup.

        Edward is looking around thinking about how good it felt to have Harry's arm over on his shoulders. Soon after, he stared to think about random things like school, his brothers, his friends, until finally, his mind comes to a conclusion to start think about Veronica. Okay, so he might have a small crush in her, but he knows it'll never happen. Edward falls half-asleep think about Veronica and what it would be like to date her. 

        Harry comes back to see Edward asleep. He goes to cover Edward up and sees bruises all over his body.

        Edward and Marcel thought of this just in case something like this happened. They both put on some theatre make-up that they had laying around the house and covered up the bruises and made bruises on Eds' stomach. They even put on the newest cut on Eds' arm that Marcel got. And every night, they would put on some more make-up so nobody would get suspicious. Harry puts the  blanket on Edward. And just for show, Edward flinches a little, acting like Harry touched his 'bruises'.

        Edward woke up a few hours later, hungry. He gets up and goes to the kitchen. When he gets there, he starts to cough. He doubles over in pain and blacks out.

        Edward wakes up in Marcel's room. How did I get here? Marcel brought him upstairs. He went to get something to eat for Edward. He comes up the stairs and opens the door to see Edward sitting up.

        "Hey. Did you bring me in here?" Edward asks Marcel.

        "Yeah. you're heavy. I just dragged you through the halls into my room." Edward nods and looks around.

        "How was school?" Edward asks. Marcel looks down.

        "Harry yelled at me. He thought I was you. I asked him where you were at and..." Marcel trails off, getting upset again.

        "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess that's one flaw of being me." Marcel nods  and looks down.

~A FEW DAYS LATER~

        After three days, Edward gets well enough to go back to school. He walks to Marcel's locker to grab stuff for his math class. He walks into the room and looks around. He doesn't see Derek. Not that he was scared or anything. He sits down and starts to feel woozy. He closes his eyes and breathes deeply for a second.

        "Hey, no sleeping in class, you gay wad." Derek says from behind Edward. Edward turns around, obviously ticked.

        "Listen, you twat. I'm sick and tired of your attitude towards M-me," he says, almost saying Marcel instead of 'me'. "If you don't like me, then stay out of my way. Just LEAVE ME ALONE!" Edward turns around in his seat, proud of himself. Then he remembers that Marcel doesn't have the guts to stand up to his bully. Edward gets an 'oh no' look on his face, thinking that for sure, people would know something was different. Ed turns back to look at Derek, who is staring at him with such anger, that he was sure people could feel the tension in the air. Derek's expression goes from surprised, to a frown, to a scowl.