Marcel 6

I wake up to the sound of the front door opening and closing. I get up off of my bed and walk out of my room to go to the living room. I see Edward putting his coat on the coat rack. He turns to see me and gives a small wave. I wave back. I walk away start to walk away when I feel this strange... feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don't feel to well. I start to feel sick. I run to the bathroom and put the toilet seat up just in time to start retching. I start to shake. I think back to what I ate to make me so sick. What did I eat? The pizza. How much of it did I eat? Most if not all of it. Well, dang it.

        I finally finish and flush the loo. I wash my face and hands and quickly brush my teeth and walk out. I see Harry asleep so I go over to where he is and sit down beside him. I put my hand on his shoulder and shake it saying,   "Haz?" Harry?" I got fed up and slapped him in the face. "HARRY!" He bolts up and puts his hand to his face where I had slapped him.

        "Oww! Why!?" he asks. I was about to answer when I went into a coughing fit. It was very violent. He puts his arm around me. So this is what his arm feels like around m- nevermind.

         "Okay, you are staying home. No questions or remarks about it. I still have to go to school because I have to retake a test that I can not miss." he put emphasis on 'can not'. I just nod and lay down.

             "I'm gonna go make you some soup or something soft and easy to eat and warm, yeah?" I nod.

        "Erm... Ed came home a few minutes ago." I say. He nods and leaves. I guess it does feel nice to get babied. I take off my shirt and look at my bruises. I still can't believe that h-I get bullied. I look at them for about three minutes and fall asleep. Well, half-asleep. I can still hear everything, but it sounds far away. I hear the door opening and something being put down. Maybe it was the bowl of soup. I feel the blanket being taken off of my legs and hear something fall to the floor: the blanket. I hear a small gasp come from Harry. Then I remember: my bruises. He saw the bruises on my tummy. I force myself to stay still as he picks up the blanket and puts it on me. I feel him tucking me in, touching my bruises along the way, making me flinch. He stops when he's done.

        "Get well soon." I hear after a pair of lips kissed my hair. The last thing I hear is the opening and closing of the front door. 

OKAY SORRY IT'S SHORT!!!! BUT, IF YOU CLICK THAT LITTLE NEXT BUTTON,

THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CHAPTER WHICH, HOPEFULLY, WILL BE ALOT LONGER!!!! IF IT'S NOT, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!

BYEEE, MY SMEXY BUTTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!