Chapter 17

Meanwhile while Roc did a quick run to a store that's very far away , I did a bit of escaping plots. I went downstairs and turned on the tv , I eyeballed the camera that kept watching my every move , I slowly took my glass of water and threw at the camera , and saw it start sparking and flashing , knowing that the shit had to be broken , water and electricity don't go together.

I then saw the missing number pop up on the news and ended up calling the number.

"The missing hotline , how may I help you ? " said the supervisor.

"Hi , I'm Jennifer , the girl who had gotten lost over 3 years ago , I don't know where I am , but please can you guys try and find me , I wanna leave , I wanna go home " I cried.

"Jennifer ? Is this really you ? "

"Yes this is me , can you help rescue , I want to get out of here ! " I yelled .

"Okay Jennifer , we are gonna have to advise you give us a detail of where you are ! "

"I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM ! "

" okay we are gonna trace your call to tell us the destination of where you might be "

" please hurry "

" we are Jennifer , we are ! "

Then I hung up.

I ran upstairs and changed into sweats , sneakers and a t shirt and took one of Rocs leather jackets. I threw my hair in a bun and grabbed a box cutter and put it in my pocket. I also grabbed the house phone , just in case the lady called back. If I wanna get out of here , it HAS to be today , because I know for a fact he's gonna kill me.

I went downstairs and once I got there I noticed the jackass was at the door , very pissed off.

"You really think you're gonna leave me , huh Jennifer ? " Roc said smirking , evil in his eyes.

"Roc I need to leave , I'm not stable here , and you're making my life hell "

"I'm making your life hell ? Listen here you stupid bitch , without me saving you , my father would've been killed you "

" you really think it was you that made him stop from killing me , really Roc ? "

" of course it was , it wasn't you "

He then looked at the house phone not being in it's place and the damaged cameras.

"You stupid bitch . You really think you're gonna leave ? "

"Yes I have faith in myself "

"I don't. "

He then chuckled , and locked the front door , and started slowly walking in my direction.

I ran upstairs and threw the nearest dresser and chairs down the staircase to make his way up the stairs longer. I threw a flower vase and watched it shatter near him once it hit the wall .

I ran towards his fathers old room and locked the door. I went in the closet and grabbed his dad's old gun set and put the gun in my pocket.

I heard his footsteps near the door , I put the side dresser in front of the door quietly in order to block him . I backed up more and noticed the window. Thank god it wasn't locked. Roc banged and banged and banged on the door. I stepped out the window , and looked down. I was so scared of heights. I was on the side of the house , straddling the old wood and bricks , that covered the house. I heard the door slam , and saw Roc peep out the window , but he didn't see me. Once he closed the window and left , I gently and quietly jumped off the ledge of the house and fell in the dirt. It felt like I sprained my ankle , but I shrugged and started running. I didn't know where I was running or what direction I was in , but I kept running.

When there is a will there is a way , and I'm gonna find a way.

........ Roc's POV.....

That bitch thinks she's gonna leave me that easily ?

*cocks gun*

She got another thing coming for her , I'm coming Jennifer baby , just watch , can't leave me that fast.

--------------------------------------------

Roc is a crazy son of a gun -__- ! And for Jennifer ... "RUN BITCH , RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN !" Lmfao

Yes guys , I'm bringing this story to an end , so I can start a new one , I'm getting tired of this one , but I do enjoy yall for reading it and for y'all votes and comments ❤️ thank you.

~ Dasia ❤️