Chapter 11

Chresantos POV

As y'all may know my father has passed away I'm completely saddened by it but I'm going to be fine knowing that everything that I'm doing is for a reason.

Honestly Jennifer is someone that I don't want too lose.

Y'all are probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about. I'm a guy who is sincere , fragile , sensitive but strong. I was raised to be a killer , I was raised to care for women in a negative way. My father taught me that women ain't shit. Me being highly naive I believed everything he said. I even watched him kill my mother. I was only 5.

I had plenty of girlfriends but , whenever they did me dirty they got what was coming for them.

Jennifer is different. She's not like the other girls. She stands her ground, put her foot down , she has a smartass mouth that always gets her in trouble by me , but for some reason I love all of that. When I snatched her up , I was gonna treat her like my other victims ; rape , beat and murder , but somehow she's too delicate. I don't wanna get rid of her. I want her to stay with me.

I don't want her to go no where.

I thought I should be somewhat caring and show her the royal side, every day she sees Roc never Royal. She never sees Chresanto either. She always notices my evil side , where I'm scary , but I'm not mean all the time.

While thinking things threw , I went to the local neighborhood Walgreens , to buy a few things. For example , Jennifer needed pads , ASAP! She's on her disgusting phase again. As I walked threw the aisles , a lady came up to me.

"Excuse me sir , but have you seen my baby ? She was kidnapped at 14 and haven't been home since ? " the women said.

I glanced at the picture , under the bold upper case letters spelling the word MISSING , I saw a girl that resembled Jennifer. Under the picture read the name: Jennifer Renee Mitchell , also known as "Jen."

This lady was Jennifer's mother.

The paper had the day she was kidnapped , what she wore , and where she was last seen. I looked up from the paper. The lady looked in her late 30s , maybe early 40s. She looked tired. She had heavy bags under her eyes like she haven't slept in days , but with the flaws messing up her look , she resembled Jennifer. Her hair , cheek bones , eyes , skin tone. It was like Jennifer but in an aging way.

"No ma'm , I have not seen your daughter , but she looks just like you . " I said.

"Thank you , she was my only child, I really want her back. " the lady said in a saddened tone.

"I'll keep this flyer , but I'll contact the police if I see any traces of her " I said in a warm gesture.

"Thank you soo much , that means a lot. I should be going now , have a blessed day " she said nicely while handing me the flyer.

"Your welcome miss , have a good day" I said with a welcoming smile.

The lady waved and then smiled while walking away. I do feel really bad , but little did she know her daughter was sitting locked up in my house for these years.

I picked up the few items I needed and left the store. I then went to the supermarket to buy a few groceries for the house. After I got right in the car to drive home. All the local stores were about a good hour and 40 minutes from my house. Very deep. You can say I live in the middle of no where. I have no neighbors , and no stores near me.

As I approached the house , I kept thinking about my run in with Jennifer's mom.

I parked the car and then walked in the house. I dropped the bags and my coat on top of the counter and went upstairs. I went inside Jennifer's room. She was staring out the dim light window. She looked as if she was in deep thought.

"Jennifer " I called.

"Huh..... Oh , um your back " she stuttered.

"Yeah I am , there's stuff downstairs I need you to put away "I said while unlocking her chains and helping her get up.

"Okay " she said.

She went downstairs , while I stayed up to take a shower.

While in the shower I heard loud cries. I raced out the shower , threw on my towel and went downstairs.

I saw all the food half put away and Jennifer crouching down behind the island , crying her eyes out by clutching the flyer in her hand. Fuck !

When she noticed me , she bombarded me with pushing and screaming.

"YOU ASSHOLE , LET ME GO , I WANNA GO HOME ! " she screamed and cried.

I got tired of her hitting me , so I grabbed her and pinned her against the wall.

"CUT THE BULLSHIT JENNIFER , YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE! " I yelled.

"Where did you get that paper from ? " she questioned.

"A lady handed it to me " I said.

She sobbed.

"Not just any lady , your mother " I said.

She looked up with widen eyes and a fit of rage on her face.

"How do you know that was my mother ? " she asked.

"She was the one pleading , saying she needed to find her only baby , her only daughter , and she looked exactly like you " I said.

"GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE !" She yelled. She started kicking and punching me. Me growing irritated I slapped her right in her face. She fell to the floor and started crying harder.

"FUCK YOU ROC! " she screamed and ran up the stairs crying.

I threw a glass at the wall and watched it shatter. She is supposed to be trying to love me , and she hates my guts right now.

I sighed loudly. I then went upstairs and heard her soft cries from the bathroom. I guess she calmed down a bit.

I opened the door and saw her sitting near the bathtub crying. I really feel like a dickhead.

"Jennifer stop crying " I said.

"My mother is worried sick about me , your making my life a living hell Roc , I'm fucking miserable. You had me locked up here for 4 years already , let me go ! " she cried.

"I'm not letting you go Jennifer " I said.

She stood up.

"WHY FUCKING NOT !?"she yelled angrily.

"BECAUSE I SAID NO !" I yelled back.

She shook her head and tried to leave out the bathroom. I grabbed her arm and started kissing her passionately but forcefully. At first she made no sudden action , but about 2 minutes of my kissing she gave in. We were kissing for about 10 good minutes. Full blown make out session. When we pulled away , our breaths were heavy and bodies were a bit sweaty due to me leaving the shower water on , making hot steam form all over the bathroom.

I looked down and noticed I was holding her very gently by her waist. Her lips were fantastic. We stared in each others eyes while holding one another. This girl had me really whipped at this point.

I think I'm falling for her now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O.O - Shit just got real in this chapter. Damn you Roc again , how dare you lie in the poor girl mothers face. Disrespectful ass -.- . THEY KISSED THOUGH .____. Lawwwddd !

Take a minute to think about that :\

- Love Dasia ❤️