Chapter 8

Jenny's POV

I woke up feeling refreshed , a lot of my pains are finally gone. But no need to get excited just yet , I don't know what Chresanto and his boss have up their sleeves for me. As I'm waking I noticed I'm not cold , and I'm not in my "room." I notice I was in Chresantos room . How the hell did I get in here ? If I come in here I was threatened to get beat or maybe even killed , I didn't want that happening so I ran out the room only to fall on the floor because I bumped in to a figure I didn't wanna see yet. Chresanto. He looked at me with a confused face. I don't understand.

"You okay ?" Chresanto said.

" um , well ..... " I was too scared to finish my sentence.

"Well , let's go I don't got all day " he said in frustration.

"How did I get in your room ? " I said nervously.

"I put you in there , I'm not gonna beat you , don't worry " Chresanto said.

A breath of relief had escaped through my body instantly.

"Well can I go brush my teeth ? " I asked.

"You need to , cause I'm tired of smelling your breath. " he said.

I walked passed him and went to the bathroom , after I used the bathroom , I brushed my teeth and cleaned my mouth with a towel. I washed my face and dryed it. I come out the bathroom only to be punched in my face and thrown on the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK ! " I said angrily.

"Get the fuck up " the man's voice said.

Damn his boss is here !

I got up with the no hesitation , my head was pounding. After being up for a good 3 seconds , another punch knocked me down , after 2 blows to the head , kicks came and more punches. It felt like I was being jumped , except this is only one person.

"Thought I was playing when I said your gonna get hurt daily, dumb bitch. Get up and clean yourself and go downstairs. You got 5 minutes." He said in a demanding tone.

I started coughing up blood.

" You better clean that shit up ! " he said furiously.

He walked away. And left me there hurt and struggling. The tub had supported my aching body to get up. I got up and looked in the mirror. Black eye , busted lip , bloody nose and lip. I look crazy.
I can't take this anymore . Just the beatings itself gets me agitated.

I cleaned myself off with a warm washcloth , I was in a mess of pain. I just wanted to leave. I left out the bathroom limping and went towards the living room in fear of what was gonna happen next....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I gave y'all a preview you can say , just wanted to update lol thanks for reading and getting me to 1K , I'm honored 😍😍😍👏👏👏

--- Love , Dasia ❤️