Star-Crossed

Anastasia

I ran back to my room and slammed the door shut behind me. I let out a silent sob, leaning against the door and sliding down it. My world was falling apart around me. I just couldn’t take it anymore. My Vincent was going to get himself killed because he loved me, Victoria wouldn’t just be happy with that. She’d want me dead too. She’ll go through my entire family to get to me. I took a deep breath and stared at my knees, I knew what I had to do. I was going to give Victoria what she wants before she hurts the rest of my family. I could hear Vincent banging on my door, wanting to get in.

But I didn’t want him coming in, seeing me crying like this, getting in the way of my plans. He finally kicked my door open and knelt in front of me, grabbing my ankles and pulling me close to him. I looked up at him, wiping my cheeks angrily. He kissed my forehead, pulling me into his arms. I buried my face in his chest, taking deep breaths to stop crying. He tightened his arms around me, taking shaky breaths.

“Ana, please don’t cry.” He said shakily. “She won’t hurt me, I promise. She only wants you. She’ll let me go once I tell her you died or something.” He whispered. A knot formed in my chest, he was doing this to keep me safe and I was going to give myself up to keep him safe.

“No, V, I can’t let you do that.” I whispered, my tears slowing to a stop. “We’ll run away together. Keep everyone safe.” I whispered. I felt him take a breath as he thought.

            “Ana, where would we go?” He asked. “Victoria could find us anywhere and take you away from me.” He added in a whisper, pulling back and looking at me. Tears shone in his eyes, threatening to spill over. “I can’t lose you, Ana.” He whispered.

I pushed away from him, closing my eyes. I needed to get him away from here; I needed to get away from here. I sat there, thinking for a while. “We could go to Rome. She can’t get to us there, and Gwendolyn’s dead. Victoria killed her with a weapon she had made.” I said, opening my eyes to look at him.

Vincent looked at me, chewing on his lip. “Ana, would it work?” I closed my eyes to think. If I planned this right, Victoria wouldn’t find us for at least six months or so.

“We’ll have a few months before she finds us again.” I said softly. He nodded slowly and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his lap.

“Ana, I do love you; so very much.” He said to me. I looked up at him, pulling his head towards mine.

“Vinney, I love you.” I whispered. He pulled me close and kissed me passionately, molding his lips over mine. I kissed him back, pressing closer to him. I wrapped my hands in his hair, sliding my knees over his thighs. I felt him moan, his hands wondering down to my ass, pressing my hips hard against his. He shifted us so I was pinned on my back, his full bodyweight on me. He kissed me harder, unbuttoning my shirt deftly. I pulled back slightly, keeping my eyes closed.

Did I want to do this? I knew I wanted Vincent so badly, it made my heart ache. He kept his bodyweight on my, shifting slightly to stroke my cheek. “Ana, we don’t have to do this. I can wait if you want me to.” He said softly.

I knew what I wanted once he said that. I wasn’t going to wait, because I loved him, and I wanted to be with him. I looked Vincent in the eyes as I rested my hands on his shoulders, pulling myself up a little. “V, kiss me.” I whispered, leaning up and kissing him hard. He kissed me back, sliding his hands around my back. I arched into him, my lips crushed to his as he slid my shirt off my shoulders. As it fell off, he pressed his body against mine, moaning softly. I moaned and pulled him closer, undoing his button shirt clumsily. I pushed it off his shoulders and pressed my chest against his, craving his warmth. He rested his hands on my waist, practically ripping my jeans off. I moaned against his lips, pulling his pants off quickly. He pressed into me more, every inch of his body covering mine. I shivered and pulled him closer, wanting what came next.

A Collection of Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें