Chapter Twenty-Four - Happy Halloween

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Alright, alright- So he sent you a dick pic?" You questioned with a smile as you sat in your bed, already feeling cheered up the moment you answered the phone to this little miss-hap. Markus' nervous behavior could cheer you up pretty easily. "Why don't you send one back? He's probably flirting." You teased, making Markus nearly choke on his own tongue at the thought.

"What!?" He exploded, you having to put the phone away from your ear for a moment so he didn't bust your ear drum. "No! Th-That's gross! What the Hell, (Y/N)!?"

"Hey, you were the one to yell at me about a dick picture." You chuckled to yourself, hearing a groan on the other line in embarrassment.

"W-Well you should send a-" He began, probably lost in his heated anger and shame, although quickly his nervous attitude kicked back in, making his voice cut off almost before he started saying the next word. You chuckled at the silence he now gave instead, already knowing what he was planning to say.

"Send a what now?" You smirked slightly.

"... No-Nothing..." He finished, calmly beginning to retreat inside his hoodie. What is wrong with me- You don't just- Well, she should know how it feels- Oh geez- No-... The embarrassment was coming in high numbers today. As he held the phone to his ear, just listening to you laugh it up, there was now a small beep on the other line.

"... Oh would you look at that." You chuckled, Markus meanwhile arching a brow in the darkness of his hoodie, face barely illuminated up by his phone.

"... Wh-What?"

"You're boyfriend is calling. I should make this a conference call." Your finger was already lingering above the "Add to call button" a playful grin on your face as you now heard the begging screams of Markus as he fumbled to end his own call.

"Yo! Good morning, brochachos, I see my boy Marky-Mooski is here too, you still having a fit, pal?" The cheerful voice of Ray broke in with a chuckle, leaving you, Markus, and Ray on the line all together like a dysfunctional family.

"N-No- I'm not h-here- I was just hanging up!" Markus' heart was racing at this point, feeling disturbed at how easily Ray was just speaking to him again after literally allowing and sending over a picture of his penis. His penis of all things, for fuck's sake.

"Markus over here was just telling me about how much he appreciated the picture."

"No! I don't enjoy staring at men's-... Their-... Man parts-" Markus tried explaining, the word 'dick' feeling weird to say in front of Ray, now. It probably wouldn't matter what he would've said in the end however as you and Ray were far too occupied laughing and giggling up a storm in the background to care for Markus' quiet pleads that he was absolutely straight.

"Hey man, aren't we all a little gay from time to time?" Markus chuckled, soon adding, "I mean- I probably wouldn't be bending over anytime soon but I don't see why I can't put my dick in-"

"Alright that's enough!" Markus exploded, covering his face with his free hand as he huddled up inside his hoodie with his phone. "Look-... Can't we talk about something useful?... P-Please?" He murmured, hearing you laugh a slight bit before finally giving him a proper response.

"Alright, alright... Ray you can stop making him freak out, now..." You muttered, Ray meanwhile softening his laugh.

"Okay, fine... Markus needs to calm down though, you know... He's being kind of a candy-ass, no offense, Markus, but you definitely need to mellow and hang loose once in awhile. All that stressing is really going to put you over the edge, you feel me?" He explained with a calm tone, sounding more worried than actually annoyed, Markus meanwhile huffing out a breath of stubbornness.