Chapter 2: Please Drive

Start from the beginning

"With you?"

You nodded again.

The man looked skeptical. "I want you there with me. I want you to trust that I won't run away from you-" you bit your lip, "at least not tonight. You've still have me all of tonight, alone, and in your bedroom."

Eric was the one nodding now.

Kennah grew shocked, yet amused that your plan worked. Smiling, he leaned off the door before disappearing quick.

You focused on the man before you 100% now.

"Where would you want to go?" he asked, caving in.

You grinned. "A convenient store a few blocks down sounds about right. We'll be in and out."

-

Namjoon frowned. "A convenient store a few blocks down from our dorm sounds extremely wrong. We'll never get in and out of there without being noticed."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, nudging for him to move out and follow Jin who was already hopped out of the large tinted car that carried all the boys. "Just go on Namjoon-ah. Head out with Jin and hurry. We've got to get to the dorm and the more you waste time nagging the situation, the more time will in result be wasted."

"I've been having a hard day," Namjoon snapped lightly, mumbling to himself as he got out of the car like a child throwing a tantrum. "I swear if I get noticed in there, I'm dragging all here to come torture you so late at night as well."

"Yeah yeah," Yoongi waved out, about to sleep along with the others that were already knocked out on each other's sweating shoulders. The boys were exhausted from the rehearsals that it didn't take more than ten minutes for every one of them to start catching sleep in domino effects within the walls of the car. "Just go and grab some toilet paper. Trust me, at the rate Taehyung was eating today, we're going to need it in the morning."

Grumbling, irritated, and already so stressed from the scolding and events that occurred with BangPD this night, Namjoon tried to register his steps and only his steps as he followed Jin who was smiling sleepily in the man's direction. Pouting slightly, Namjoon couldn't be frustrated with Jin as he stayed by the older one's side and moved close behind into the lit convenient store. Seeing as it was barren and barely congested by people, Namjoon grew a little more relaxed the minute he followed Jin past the long-streaked aisles that held so much.

"We need toilet and," the man gleamed tired, shoving Namjoon back towards the aisle they had so easily packed, "Ah! We need razors."

"Why would we-"

Jin almost shuddered. "Don't ask."

Namjoon tried not to grin at Jin frustrated and disgusted before nodding and doing as he was told. Moving towards the crappy razors and female products, Namjoon tried not to get sidetracked by the figure that stood by the end of the aisle. Staring over at the person, his brows jumped high at the attire of the individual.

Nothing but a silk robe was on the person's skin. The only thing protecting them was a black oversized jacket that lay on the shoulders of the shivering person.

Namjoon wished to ask if the person was okay, but caught her bare feet move quick towards the exit of the aisle. Watching her, he grew distracted, grin placed, Namjoon stared at the ass of the person walk to the counter.

His smile fell when meeting the face of a man she was clearly with. Rolling his eyes to himself, Namjoon moved his fingers out for a choice. Any choice at this point would've sufficed, but he struggled as he kept looking over at the two at the counter.