Chapter 2: Please Drive

Start from the beginning

"I can't, I-"

You fabricated tears. "P-Please, I'm so scared so alone. I want to feel alive again, to feel people again." You moved your leg against his hip, allowing your hips to move against his groin as your thigh squeezed lightly at his side. Trying not to smile when he gulped harder and looked over at you, you knew he cracked.

They always did.

"O-Okay."

"Okay?" you asked innocently.

"I'll bring you up after Sato leaves."

You let out a dramatic sigh of relief before thanking him by his ear. Hugging him, you made it a point to act scared as you squeezed him thoroughly. Deadpanned and uninterested at his shoulder, you were disgusted and wanted to move off of him holding you but you let that happen.

Tonight.

Tonight, you were going to leave.

And no one, not even these two idiots were going to stop you.

"I needed one more thing Eric," you whined gently by his ear, snuggling your nose into his scent as a way for him to open up move comfortably with you. He did and you grinned.

"What?" he breathlessly asked, his hands already starting to roam your body over the robe. You wanted to throw up. Before he could get to your ass, you moved his hand up, pulling a little away from him.

"Before I can do anything with you," you started off cute again, acting shy, "I needed a few things. Otherwise, I won't be comfortable."

"Anything with me?"

You nodded, giggling a little shy with your façade. "I trust you with me," you said lightly before disrobing your chest a slight bit. Revealing a slight tease, you could practically see the man's morality skip out the window as he shook his head in agreement. Eric though he was about to willingly get what you had been fighting off from all the men and women that had guarded you in this house...your body for their taking. "I want you with me," you finished, lying as you closed your robe again.

"What's taking so long?" Sato barked, turning at the locked doorknob.

Eric barked back - actually barked back.

You glanced over at the side of the door, seeing as the fog in the air dispersed a bit and Kennah, your dead boyfriend stood leaning against the door with a smirk. Smirking back at the fragment of your imagination, you looked back at Eric who asked, "What do you need for you to become comfortable."

You put on the most adorable smile you could. The more harmless you looked the better.

Kennah gave you a thumbs-up and you tried not to slip out with your cunning smirk.

"I'd like to grab some things. A tooth brush of my own, some hygiene preparations, and a razor. I want to be prepared for you tonight."

Eric swallowed. "I don't think I co-"

"That way, when I meet Jules, I'll be more than ever refreshed and she'll maybe even bunk you up higher in her trustee list," you piped, pouting, "I just really really need this and I know that you're the only one nice enough to help me."

"I'm nice?"

You nodded.

"I-I-"

"Please?"

"I can't let you out of here."

"Come with me," you tried, smiling gently.

Kennah snorted, rolling at his eyes as he looked down at his bleeding finger nails. You didn't pay attention to him as you focused on the reality before you. You focused on what was real.