C12:What the bloody hell just happened?!

Lauraine woke up upon hearing the other girls run around the room.She sat up and saw Parvati putting her socks on.Lavender holding what seem as ribbons.

"What's better this ooorrr this one?"She ask Lauraine

"They're just the same"
She answered which is true.Both of the ribbons are coloured bright pink,no difference.Lavender huffed and cross her arms

"Of course they're not...The other is longer"
She said the she turned around.And started to fix her hair.

"Dont mind her Lory she's just like that"
She heard someone said.She turned around and saw Hermione putting on her books in her bag.

"Good morning 'Moine" Lauraine greeted with a smile.Hermione smiled and greeted her back.

"Fred and George says you guys got detention"

Lauraine said to Hermione.Hermione huffed and cross her arms.

"Harry and Ron did.I just waited for them.Those two always gets in trouble.They'll be the death of me"

Lauraine laugh at her reaction.And nodded.

"I can tell"

"You better get ready Lory,I brought some sandwiches from the great hall for you.You missed Breakfast "

Hermione informed Lauraine while she's giving her the sandwiches and a glass of pumpkin juice.

"Thank you"
Lauraine said to Hermione.Lauraine chuckled.

" I'm not a morning person.I'll probably miss breakfast everyday"

"Don't worry I'll wake you up next time"

Lauraine smiled at her "Really?thanks"

"No problem.Oh! Here's your time table"

Hermione give her a piece of paper.Which she gladly take from her.

"We have 4 same classes. Transfiguration,Charms,DADA and Potions."

》》》

Lauraine was walking to Transfiguration class along with the Golden trio.She's talking with Hermione about how the subject was fascinating and fun.Whilst Ron covered his ears the entire time.Harry though not liking the girls topic laugh at Ron's.Then Lauraine saw Draco at the corner of her eyes walking towards them.

"Excuse me for a second Guys"

The golden trio frowned and watch her walk ahead of them halfway towards the Slytherin Lauraine accidentally drop her books.She bent down to pick it up.Harry and the others were about to run towards her when the saw the Slytherin approaching her.Gregory Golye seemed to say something towards her probably and insult.But to there surprise Draco Malloy slap the back of his head and bent down to help Lauraine.He smiled at her and say something along the lines of 'Hello..How are you?' Or something.The Golden trio stand there watching.Ron was the first one to speak.

"Is It just Me or Malfoys helping a Gryffindor?"

"It's not just you" Harry answered him with a frown while holding his wand his heroism coming out.Waiting for Malfoy to do something bad.Thinking that this must me a trick to bully her specially she's new and a Gryffindor.

"He smiled at her..not smirk, smile"

Mean while the Slytherins with Draco are just confused as the Golden trio were.But Blaise had a smirk or him waiting for Draco to do something.
'A new scheme I can see'
He thought to himself.But the Smirk soon disappear the moment the two fell into a friendly conversation.