The Girl Who Signed

Comenzar desde el principio

“Do you want to talk about it, Maddie?” He asked, peaking at me quickly. I lifted his hand up and kissed his palm before covering the side of my face in his warm hand.

“Landon followed me into the bathroom and tried to apologize for abandoning me.” I paused for a moment, contemplating whether I should tell him about the kiss or not. “He kissed me, Danny.” I looked at him, he was silent and now both hands were gripping the steering wheel. “I didn’t kiss him back, Danny. I swear I didn’t. I slapped him.” He still didn’t say anything.

“Danny, I’d never cheat on you. I love you.” I said. He pulled over and looked me dead in the eye.

“Really,” He said quietly. “How would I know that, Maddie? We haven’t kissed in days, not to mention that the last time we had sex was about five months ago. I don’t know anymore, Maddie.” He said. I leaned over and took his face in my hands and kissed him passionately. He crawled out of his seat and hovered over me, pulling back enough to look me in the eyes.

“I want you, Danny.” I said, running my fingers through his hair. “I want to spend the rest of my life with you and have a few babies and grow with you.” I pulled his face towards mine, brushing my lips against his. Daniel kissed me fiercely, his hands slipping under my blouse. Everywhere he touched me, it felt like my skin was on fire, and I didn’t want it to stop.

He pulled back slightly, letting us both catch our breath. “Hold on for five minutes,” He murmured, sliding back into the driver’s seat. He drove a half a mile to our apartment before turning the car off. We scrambled out of the car and back into each other’s arms, tearing at each other’s clothing as he walked me backwards to our apartment. He fumbled with the keys while holding me tight against his body, opening the door and letting us stumble in. He let me go for a moment, running off into the bedroom. I scurried into the living room and set up blankets and pillows on the floor.

I unbuttoned my blouse half way and waited for him to come back. Daniel came back in and stared at me, walking up to me slowly and kissing me. His lips moved against mine slowly while his hands rested on my hips. I unbuttoned his shirt slowly as Daniel slid my shirt off my shoulders. He slid behind me, pressing his soft lips to my shoulder as his hand slid inside my shirt. I turned around and kissed him again, the both of us sinking to our knees. He pulled me closer, easing me onto my back as I kissed him harder. He smiled against my lips as I tousled his hair, drawing him closer to me. Daniel shrugged his shirt off, revealing his defined chest. I giggled and kissed him again, wrapping my arms tightly around him.

~

I wrapped the blankets around us as Daniel pulled his boxers back on. I leaned against the front of the couch, looking at our mess. I giggle, putting my hands behind my head; there were pillows everywhere, furniture thrown askew, even rips in the furniture. Daniel gave me a peculiar look, silently asking me what was so funny.

“We made such a mess, Danny.” I murmured. He smirked and came over to me, pressing his lips against mine. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling back gently. He leaned into kiss me again when there was an obnoxiously rude banging on the door. Daniel moaned and stood, putting his shirt on as he opened the door. He stilled almost immediately, backing into the kitchen counter slowly. I tightened the sheet around me, scrambling to my feet as Damien closed the door behind him. Daniel came over to me and put himself in front of me.

“Don’t touch her,” Daniel growled, pressing close to me. “You’ve already caused her enough pain as it is.” He said, pushing me back into the wall. Damien chuckled humorlessly, moving closer to us.

“I heard the little princess can talk now. I want to hear her scream.” Damien said; his voice smooth like a purr. I shuddered against Daniel’s back, attempting to keep calm. Damien moved around Daniel and grabbed my arms, pulling me roughly against his chest.

“Don’t you dare lay a finger on him, understand me?” I said, looking him dead in the eyes. He nodded slightly, a devilish smirk on his lips. I closed my eyes as the expected blows impacted my body; a fist to the jaw, a knee to the sternum, a slap across the face sent me stumbling backwards. I coughed violently, attempting to catch a breath before the next hit. Damien stalked towards me, pushing me into the wall and holding me there by my hair.

“You don’t know how much I’ve missed this, princess.” He whispered in my ear. I shuddered, pounding at his chest. He gripped my throat, placing his thumbs at two specific spots. “My cellmate was doing time for attempted murder, princess. He tried to permanently make his wife shut up, so he figured out a way to crush her vocal cords without killing her. I asked him to teach me, and I can’t wait to try it on you.” Damien grinned wickedly as he slowly, but effectively crushed my throat. I crumpled to the ground, blackness distorting my vision. Damien slinked out the front door as Daniel ran to me, opening my lips and forcing air into my lungs. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off until everything was black.

This was the end.