Question!

Jade walks back into the temple and lies down.

"So how did it go?" Mew asks Jade nervously.

"My Cresselia friend will be here by tomorrow." Jade explains.

"Thank you so much Jade! I'm so glad my Ashy has such a loyal Pokemon like you." Mew says thanking Jade and flies to a different room in the temple. Jade and Infinity are the only ones left in the temple opening.

"Hey Infinity?" Jade spoke ending the silence between the two spirits.

"Yea?" Infinity answers.

"Do you still go the yearly spirit gatherings?" Jade says.

"Yea, your the only one that doesn't Jade, why is that anyway?" Infinity says answering her question with a question of her own.

"I just....no one acts the same anymore!" Jade shouts.

"That's because we all have responsibility Jade." Infinity explains.

"That doesn't explain why everyone's personalities changed!" Jade argues.

"Not everyone can be so carefree like you Jade!" Infinity snapped.

"I JUST WANT MY FRIENDS BACK INFINITY!!!!!" Jade yelled. Infinity shut up and looked up at Jade.

"What do you mean." Infinity asked.

"You guys all look down on me as a spirit I get that I've learned to not really care though, but you also look down on me as a friend. When we were all still Eevee's we were the best of friends then we became spirits and we grew apart from one another." Jade explains.

"Jade-" Infinity tried to speak but was cut off by Jade.

"I mean me and Solar used to be inseparable and then the day we got assigned our titles and evolved (well expect you Infinity you didn't evolve) I went to say congrats and she just laughed at me saying that she's day and I'm night and we could never get along and walked away." Jade says almost crying.

"I don't know why you are telling me all this Jade only you can change them I'm just the spirit of normality." Infinity explains. Jade looks at Infinity and then gets up and walks to another room. "Hey Jade." Infinity calls out to Jade before she leaves the room.

"Yea?" Jade replies.

"I just what you to know I don't look down on you. I look up to you, literally as well because your taller then me." Infinity says shyly.

Jade smiles, "Thanks Infinity."

Aura Is With Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें