Chapter 32// I'm Going To Fall Of And Die

Start from the beginning

As soon as Lindsey walks in to tell me that we're ready to go, I take out my phone to show Lindsey my new case. Her face pales, "Is that Dylan O'Brien?" I nod grinning, "And is has his autograph?" I nod again. "Oh My God, Ashley! You're so lucky! Where'd you get it?"

"Tyson ordered it for me"

She huffs and crosses her eyes, "lucky."

Jace comes up from behind me and looks over my shoulder, "Who's that?"

"My idol."

Jace gasps, "I thought I was your idol!"

I blink, "no one can compete with my Dill Pickle."

Jace bursts out laughing, "you have no idea joke wring that just sounded."

I turn to Jace and look at him not breaking eye contact, "Okay. I'm just going to leg musket out now." I jog understandingly as he steps aside and walks out the door brushing past Lindsey.

I start to follow Jace out when Lindsey looks me up and down, "y-your shirt."

I wrinkle my forehead, "what do you mean?"

"Beach please?"

"Yeah," I look down at my pink tank top. "Kimber, she left it at my house in my closet, I'm pretty sure she wanted me to have it"

Lindsey nods, "I still can't believe Tyson for you that!"

"My dad was going to make him come too, so Tyson gave me this so I could tell my dad that he met up with us here." Lindsey laughs and talks her arm from the door and puts a hand on my shoulder as we walk out.

"This is why we're friends."

~~~~*~~~~

"I'm not driving!"

"Yes you are, we can all fit into your car sense you had to bring a larger car, because Hannah has to bring six bags!" Lindsey narrows her eyes at Hannah.

"I'm not spending my candy money on gas!"

Trace sighs, "I'll pay, lets just go!"

"I CALL SHOTGUN!"

"NU-UH!" I push Bryce aside and run out the elevator door and race to the car and open the door, as Bryce runs into me causing me to fall in to the seat and he falls on top of me. "I'm dying! Get off of me! I c-can't breath!"

Bryce gets up and I finally sit down correctly in the seat.

~~~~*~~~~

Keith pulls the car up to the man collecting money. He hands him five dollars, "spend that money wisely MISTER I could've used it to buy myself kit kats."

"Are you-" The man  calls an officer over. "Drunk?"

I hear Jace laughing from behind me, "No sir."

I lean over towards the window on Keith's side, "he's not drunk nor is he alcoholic."

"I'm sorry but we're going to have you to switch drivers on your way home," the officer says. I nod quickly, "yes officer."