The Girl Who Signed

Start from the beginning

Daniel wrapped his arm around my waist leading me into a warm feeling building. He talked to a person, maybe a clerk, before leading me to an elevator. Once the doors closed, Daniel backed me into a wall, resting his hands on my hips as he molded his lips over mine. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck as I stretched up on my tiptoes.

The doors opened and Daniel lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he walked out, never breaking the kiss. I knotted my fingers in his hair, deepening the kiss as he made his way to a room. He opened the door with one hand, supporting me with the other as he stumbled into the room, pressing me into the wall as the door slammed shut. Daniel pressed me harder against the wall, sliding his hands up and taking the blindfold off. He pulled my shirt off, giving me no time to look around. I pulled his shirt and pants off, pressing against him as he kissed me slowly and softly.

“Happy birthday, Maddie,” He whispered against my lips, sliding his hands inside my jeans. I looked at him, stroking his cheek with my thumb.

“I love you, Daniel.” I whispered, pulling his lips back to mine. He kissed me softly, sliding my jeans off and carrying me over to the bed.

He laid me down gently, hovering over me on the mattress. “I love you, Maddie,” He whispered, looking at me. I smiled softly, running my fingers down his back as he leaned in and kissed my neck softly. I giggled softly as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close. Daniel growled softly, nipping at my skin, making me moan.

~

Daniel held me close, nuzzling the top of my head as he pulled the covers around us. I laid my head on his chest closing my eyes. I loved being with Daniel, I really did, but this was my first birthday without my dad. I just didn’t feel like celebrating anymore. Daniel noticed how somber I was, he was always worried about me. He ran his fingers through my hair, looking at me as I closed my eyes slowly.

“Maddie, are you tired?” He murmured and I shook my head. “Did I hurt you?” I shook my head again, holding back tears. Daniel tipped my chin up, stroking my cheeks softly. “Sweetheart, what’s wrong?” He murmured, kissing my forehead. My chin wobbled as I opened my eyes.

“I miss my dad.” I whispered, crying silently. Daniel just held me, rubbing my back slowly as I cried into his chest. I cried good and hard until the tears slowly stopped. Daniel tipped my chin up, kissing me softly as he gathered me against his chest.

“I’ll always be here for you Maddie, no matter what happens, I promise.” He whispered, looking at me. I hugged him close, burying my face in his neck. Daniel sat up, cradling me to his chest as he murmured a song in my ear. I looked up at him, smiling faintly as I hugged his waist tightly. He chuckled and kissed my forehead, running his fingers through my hair softly.

“Hi,” I whispered, pulling his chin down and kissing his lips softly. He kissed me back softly, his lips moving in sync with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he rolled me onto my back, kissing me harder as he put his full weight on me. He rested his hands in my waist, tickling me mercilessly. I giggled into his mouth as I tried to squirm away from him, but he held me down with his firm hands. I pulled back laughing so loud, it hurt my ribs. I saw Daniel grin through my bleary eyes, I was laughing so hard I was crying, again. He tickled me harder and harder until I could hardly breathe. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead softly as I wrapped me arms around his neck. He grinned and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear as I slowed my breathing.

I smiled and ran my hands down his chest, tucking my head under his chin. Daniel held me close as he trialed his lanky fingers down my back slowly. I closed my eyes as I breathed him in, letting him hold me. “I love you, Madeline. With all my heart,” He whispered into my hair.