Yoongi's POV:

"Ahh~", I let out a small moan. That was the hottest thing I ever thought Jimin would do. I stopped grinding, yanked down his boxers and started pumping fast. His moans got higher and louder. "C-can you..." I gently licked the tip of his cock while pumping and he put his fingers in my hair, licking the slit of his dick and teasingly sucking the tip. "Mm~ pleasee!", he pulled on my hair a little and that done it. I took him all in my mouth and sucked him hard. He pulled so hard on my hair and I groaned, sending vibrations through him. That seemed to have worked really well because he exploded into my mouth. I swallowed the majority of it and wiped the rest with my thumb, putting it on his lip. "Taste yourself, you taste amazing." His face flushed and he licked my thumb, beginning to suck on it. I leaned down and took my thumb out replacing it with my tongue. He wrapped his small arms around my neck and tangled his fingers in my hair.

I loved this...all that teasing had paid off quite well. "Oppa...-he bit his lip- can I help you?" He drug his knee across my cock several times before I answered. "Yes, baby." He smiled deviously, pushing me backwards onto his bed. His hands wrapped around my shoulders and kissed me with passion, continuing to drag his knee across my dick. I let out small groans, squeezing my eyes shut. I can't take teasing...so I grabbed his ankle with my feet, pulling his leg back and lifted my hips, grinding against his bare dick. He moaned sensually in my ear making it worse. "Take off these damn pants...they hurt.", I demanded. He smirked and unbuttoned my pants, pulling them down slowly, keeping eye contact. He did the same with my boxers and instantly taking me into his mouth and stroking whatever was left. "Ahh~", moaned louder than usual. I didn't expect Jimin to instantly suck my cock. I curled my fingers into the sheets not wanting to fuck his pretty little mouth.

He started to deep throat me and I couldn't take it. My hips bucked on accident and I choked him. "Sorry.." He giggled and said, "It's okay, hyung. I liked it." He went back down on me and I grabbed his hair making him go faster. He held my hips down just in case I bucked my hips again. I felt the back of his throat every time now, making me on the verge of cumming. "I gonna-", I couldn't quite finish my sentence before I groaned again. He looked at me with innocent eyes and moaned. "Ah~ don't-", I came in his mouth and he lifted his head letting it run down his chin and neck. Licking the side of my cock, he smirked and wiped his chin and tasted it. "Mm, hyung!" I laid my head back down and ran my fingers through his hair, trying to calm my breathing a bit.

3rd POV:

Yoongi wasn't done done just yet so he sat up, roughly kissing Jimin, pushing him back. His pants weren't completely off so Yoongi helped him slide them off. Jimin looked at Suga and couldn't help but smile. Yoongi honestly admired the younger's smile it made him all tingly inside. But he usually just ignored it, he didn't want to this time. The hyung smiled back and Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him down kissing him gently. Yoongi laid his forearms down on either side of Jimin to get even closer to him. The younger lifted his legs and pulled Suga down on him, and started to grind wanting his hyung to touch him. Yoongi started to slightly moan into his mouth, getting hard again. He then snaked his hand down to Jimin's ass, groping him. He broke the kiss, leaning his head back to make a whiny moan. Yoongi bit his lip hearing that and sat up now teasing Jimin's entrance. Desperate, little moans were escaping the younger's mouth. "Do you have lube?" Jimin nodded and pointed under his bed. He leaned over and looked for it, finding a black-capped bottle. Opening it, Jimin sat impatient for his hyung. He let out a small breath from his nose looking to the side. "Is someone impatient?", Yoongi smirked at his little reaction. "Maybe..." After squirting the lubricant on the top of his fingers, he started to rub Jimin's entrance. He let out a shaky breath, rolling his eyes back. Suga then gently inserted the end of his index finger into him, watching for any signs of pain. Little did Yoongi know...Jimin was already stretched from his dildo he owned. It was also under his bed but in a box, hidden away. Yoongi then thrust his finger into Jimin without warning earning a satisfying moan from him. He instantly went in with two fingers, thinking he was okay. Jimin started to move his hips to meet with his hyung's thrusts. "Ahh~ hyung pleasee!" Yoongi may have not been able to take teasing for so long...but he loved begging. "Please what, baby?" "Please, I want you! I need to feel your cock inside me! Uhh~" That's all Yoongi needed to hear. He took his pants off completely, picking up the lube once again to squirt some on his hand. As the hyung pushed back one of Jimin's  legs he started to lube himself up, looking at Jimin. He looked so innocent, arms above his head while his shirt is pulled up enough to see his sculpted abdomen and his face was a tinted pink. Yoongi lined himself up to the center of Jimin's pelvis and thrust hard. "Ahh! Yoongi-ah~" That already wanted to make the elder cum but he didn't want to before Jimin. After the first thrust however, Suga slowed down to an agonizing pace. "Hyung...faster!" He obeyed, thrusting faster causing the younger to moan loud and grab onto Yoongi's forearm, pulling himself down to meet his thrusts. Suga took this as a sign to go harder and started to pound into him. "Ahh~ hyunggg!" Yoongi laid back against the headboard and said, "Ride me." The younger bit his lip and grabbed onto Yoongi's shoulders, bouncing in a quick pace. Suga leaned his head back on the headboard and moaned. "Fuck, Jiminie..." That made Jimin bounce faster than before and roll his hips in the process. "Ahh~", Yoongi didn't think Jimin would dominate so easily. The hyung then grabbed Jimin's cock and started to stroke him, rubbing his thumb across his slit every now and then. "Ahh~ Yoongi-ah~" That's when he grabbed the younger's hips and started to thrust into him, Jimin coming down each time to meet his thrusts. Their moaning could be heard throughout the dorm. Suga stopped for a second to tell Jimin to get on all fours. Being obedient to his hyung, Yoongi slammed into Jimin causing a whiny moan to come from him. Not stopping, Yoongi left butterfly kisses all along the maknae's spine. "Hyung...it hurts..." Suga laid his forehead against Jimin's back asking, "What do you want, baby?"

"I need to cum-ahh~" With that, Yoongi reached around him and started pumping to match his thrusts. "Ahh! Yoongi, deeper!" He grabbed Jimin's hair with his free hand, pulling it back making the maknae arch his back. His arms fell from beneath him when Suga hit his prostate and releasing weak, desperate moans. Yoongi hit hard with every thrust knowing that he was dead on. "Ah! Ahh~ Yoongi-ah!" Jimin wanted to tell his hyung he was about to cum but he couldn't find the words because the elder was going so hard. Without warning, Jimin covered his sheets with his warm seed releasing Yoongi's name in ecstasy but Yoongi wasn't stopping. The younger was letting out small, exhausted moans while Yoongi was coming to a close. "Jimin-ah...tell me what you want..."

"I want you to cum inside me!" Yoongi took a few seconds to respond because he was lost in the world of lust. "Beg for it.", Yoongi groaned. "Pleasee, Yoongi-ah~ cum inside me!" Finally Suga came with a loud moan following behind from the both of them. Yoongi continued out with his orgasm, giving Jimin's back gentle kisses. The younger let out another soft moan as Yoongi pulled out. Jimin laid there for a second while Yoongi leaned back and sat down, panting. Both men were covered in sweat. Soon, Jimin sat up and turned around to face  Yoongi. He was blushing and Jimin smirked. "Why did you come back early?"

"Well I was going to finish my mixtape but I heard your moans. I couldn't help myself."

"So if you didn't hear me...you wouldn't have came in here?" Jimin was starting to get a little angry. "Nonono! I was going to come in here to say hi and...", Yoongi couldn't finish his sentence and looked down in shame. "...and what?"

"...a-and I was going to tell something."

"What?! Tell me!!"

"This." Yoongi leaned forward and placed his lips upon Jimin's plump ones. He immediately kissed back and ran his fingers through Suga's hair. After they pulled apart, Jimin smiled and asked, "I thought you were straight...?" Yoongi chuckled and replied, "Nope, I'm actually, uh, pansexual..."

"Oh!" Jimin felt embarrassed after asking him. "Well, in this case...will you do me a favor?", Yoongi asked with a gummy smile. "Sure.."

"Be mine.", Yoongi demanded as he crashed his lips to Jimin's. Suddenly they heard the front door close.