"I know" the older one nods, "I'm just saying"

+

"Have you ordered?" Yoongi asks and places a kiss on my forehead before taking a seat in front of me.

I answer him with a nod and he looks at me, scrunching his face. "Why are you blushing?"

"I'm not!" I deny, cupping my cheeks quickly just in case they really are red

"You are" he grins, scooting closer.

"I applied blush" I lie, looking away.

"Hm, really?" he asks, biting his lips, "Or is it because of last night?"

"Fuck off"

He laughs at my reply and leans over to squish my cheeks.

"I'm sorry I had to leave early this morning" he smiles apologetically, "But the song is going to be released this night"

"You didn't even let me listen to it"

"Listen to it tonight and you will be amazed by your genius boyfriend's skills" he winks and I give him a disgusted look.

The waiter arrives beside our table and we both somehow stop talking and gape at the food the waiter's placing on the table.

Both of us become silent and start focusing on our food – a habit of ours. We don't talk much when we are eating.

We leave the restaurant after finishing our lunch and Yoongi walks me back to my work since it's near the restaurant.

"Text me when you leave work" he says. I smile and let go of his hand when I hear the sound of the elevator arriving the current floor.

"Oh, Jimin" I grin at the younger guy who's also in the lift.

"Came back from lunch?" he asks the two of us and Yoongi answers a yes. Jimin closes the lift doors after Yoongi turns his back and walks away.

"I'm guessing you two are okay again" he says.

"Yeah" I giggle, "I didn't know you have work today"

"I don't" he answers, "They called me to come"

"For?"

"I don't know. Probably something important" he shrugs, "You are leaving at?"

"Seven"

"Let's go back together then" he smiles.

"Sure"

+

I type the message and press send to Yoongi. I place my phone back in my pockets when I hear loud footsteps rushing toward me.

"Sorry" Jimin apologizes, panting heavily.

"Dude, why did you even run?" I laugh.

"The lift was crowded and I didn't want you to wait" he smiles, standing up straightly.

"You used the stairs?" I gasp, "From the 8th floor?"

He nods, wiping his sweat on his forehead.

"Are you fucking crazy?"

He makes an offended expression, "Is this what I get for my effort?"

"That's something you should be doing for your future girlfriend, not me" I lecture, "You are a dumbass"

"Heol"

"Shut up. Let's get going"