Watch Out For The Big Bad Renge

I sit on my chair and watch the Twin's love act, now on the court everyone! I sigh and lean my head back on the chair. I bounce my knee as I feel the falling of rain come over the set and look up as I hear the cry of Honey, as he runs into Haruhi's lap. I feel two more weights onto my shoulder as I look over to the find the twins both leaning on my shoulder.

I look at the both of them slowly as a smirk replaces the bored expression from earlier. I look over at Kyoya and give him a closed eyed smile "I feel like a mafia boss!" I hear a groan from the tired twins. Heh but they didn't move.....Heh...My shoulder must be to soft. I sigh and start bouncing my knee again...I am  seriously about to throw something at Renge. First, she comes to the club, declares herself manager. Second,  she decides I'm her new dress up doll for the taking. Third....SHE MADE OUR LIVES INTO A FREAKING MOVIE!!!! WHEN DOES THIS WOMAN END! ICELAND IS MINE RENGE HANDS OFF!!!!

"OHH Isabella! I need YOU!!" I sigh and pat the heads that were currently resting on me. They moan and groan about "losing the comfort" and how "stupid this is". I laugh and shake my head before sending a quick wave to the three behind me. I find the she demon out behind set......With two...very scary looking guys....

"Bell! Stay here! Let me go get Haruhi!" Renge coos as she runs away from me. I sheepishly look up at the two boys. I rub the back of my neck as they both look down at me. "C'mon Haruhi....She left me alone back here!' I thought to myself as the guys bend their heads down to talk to one another. "Over here Haruhi!" Renge's sickly sweet voice rings out as she basically drags Haruhi over to me. The two boys lift their heads and look at the two who had just showed up.

I walk behind the two and wrap my hands around Haruhi's waist....They left me alone to long~~JERK!!!!!!!

I peek my head out from behind Haruhi's back as Renge walks and gestures toward the guys. I swear...Shadows just appeared for effect on the scary bad bully part *shudder shudder*

"These two gentle-men have just agreed to make a special appearance in our film!" Tch...Gentlemen...HAHAHA!

"The closer one to Renge glares down at her. " In your film? What are you talking about?" I sigh and shake my head~~This is how fights start~~

Renge continues without a second glance, "After all we're gonna need some tough guys to be the climax. That's when all of the club members join in for a fight against the real villains of there school."

I feel my eyes widen at her words~Is she TRYING to get punched?!?!

I cover my ears with my hands as Haruhi walks forwards for something. I don't know what...but fighting....fighting is bringing back memories. I feel the tears and just as I look up to wipe them I see Haruhi get push into me. Just because I wasn't ready, I flew backwards hitting my head and body on the extra set pieces. Haruhi and Renge gasps and exclaims my name but I don't hear them.

I groan and see black spots dance around my vision. I hear the sound of something being slammed against metal. A hand is soon over my forehead. I blink some more, most of the spots disappear, but the face Kyoya filled my vision. I saw lines of concern over his face. "Wow", my voice is hoarse, "I don't think I've ever seen an emotion on your face Kyo-kun."

He flicks my forehead before rubbing the top of my head. I feel a huge wave of pain explode form the top of my head. I squeal out and grip harder onto his hand. His voice seemed like ice on my burning bump. Fire and Ice. "I don't think you need a doctor, probably just some ice."

I nod, terrified my voice would end up cracking, showing what effect had happened. Haruhi bends down next to him, Tamaki off to the side making sure the guys had run away. I feel the spots turn to straight out stars as I feel more voices and faces join our group. "Isabella, stay with us. Come on keep your eyes open. Come on sweetie." I smile at the words, that sounds like momma.

  "Ouch!" I squeak again as I snap my eyes open and glare at the pair of mischievous twins as they whistle off what they had just done. I groan and rub my head some more. Honey sits on my legs and hugs my legs as I try and stand. Mori comes over and helps support the extra weight, Honey helped create.

I sigh out a thanks towards Mori before letting out another groan from my pain on my head. Haruhi over and throws my arm over her shoulder. lean onto her and feel Honey move from off my legs. Tamaki starts to swoon and cry over his 'hurt little girls'. Renge starts rubbing her cheek against mine before turning away from me.

I hear the high pitch of Renge talking before hearing a loud crash as something soon makes contact. I grip my head harder before letting out another groan. I open my eyes again before putting the pieces together. A broken camera, Kyoya fixing his glasses, and a crying Renge off to the side. I feel the attention slide off of me before I start moving again.

My legs were a little weak from falling but not long after I would soon be okay. I reach Kyoya and lift my hand up to him. He looks at a little worriedly before placing his hand in mine. I flip it over to show his palm before motioning him to sit down. He sits but not before fixing me with a long, cold stare. I walk away before grabbing my over the shoulder bag from my chair form earlier.

I speed walk back to the still sitting Kyoya. Some more of the hosts sit near him sending him a weird looks. I walk back over and squat down beside him. I take his hand again before opening my bag up. I grab the first aide kit, that sits dwelling in the bottom of my bag and open it up. A wide variety of bandages, gauze, sports tape and other various medical supplies.

I grab a band aid and some tissues before closing the box back up. I shove the ox back into my bag before turning to hurt Kyo-kun. I wipe the bleeding wound before looking up at Kyoya, to look for any pain. Nothing but his usual quiet demeanor was silently watching my work. I mentally shrug before going back to work. I bring his hand closer to my face as I set the band aide on top of his hand. I apply it before running my hand over it again to check for bumps.

Kyoya smiles, a true smile before looking back at me. "This was highly unreasonable, if you haven't forgot. My family is in the medical business." He says with his usual smirk, replacing the true smile that was once there. I feel an irk mark starting to form before I turn away from him. I breathe out again before getting up from the ground. I brush off some dust on my jeans , and grab my bag form the ground. I walk away grumbling to myself as Haruhi runs to catch up with me.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I sit at my table and smiley widely at the three guys who sit with me. I scratch my head as they ask questions about the movie and am I actually in love with Haruhi. I smile and shake my head at them before silently cursing at the French speaking otaku. I smile at the group of boys before excusing myself and getting up from the table. They all three follow behind me, in case the twins or Haruhi decides to talk with me.

I shake my head and laugh at their antics. I walk up to Kyoya and I feel the guys behind me start to falter from the shadow king. Though I know Kyo-kun is just a little boy who wants someone to notice his movement through the world around him. At least though, he hasn't figured out. We all care but he thinks we're to dense to notice him. Heh.....Is that Death Note Holder wrong.

I feel a hand soon grip onto the back of Attack On Titan t-shirt. I look behind me to notice the French Speaking-otaku. I smile and throw my arms around her neck and go onto her back. She laughs and just lets me hang around her neck, like a little monkey. She turns back to Haruhi before squealing her undying love from Kyoya has now moved onto our dear cross dresser.

OHHHHNOOOOOO

I feel the wind behind me and send a quick wave and laugh before Renge whisks me away from the group of boys with Haruhi in tow. Haru sends me a concerned glance before she goes along with Renge's crazy plan.

Somehow in this weird, fun world of hosts and fan-boys. I find new friends around every corner.....

and every abandoned music room.

________-----------------____________------------________________

Hey cookies! How are my lovelies! I hope your amazing.!!!!!!

I am so so so so so so so SORRY for not updating sooner! I know no one is really reading this, but any way for those who actually dare to read this! Thank you so much for actually liking this! Anyway guys! See ya in the next chapter! I have some 'Special Appearances' happening. MUWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

BAIIIIIII

~The Cooki Has Left The Jar~