Four hours passed when Happy and everyone else saw Tara. She had tears running down her face, she was covered in blood. She looked at Happy and shock her head, everyone knew what the meant. 

Happy's sobs filled the room. Tigs sobs, Jax's too. Gemma and Lyla holding onto their old man, crying into their chest. Tara fell to her knees in front of Happy, pulling him into a hug. 

"My kids?" Happy croaked out. 

"They're healthy and alive." Tara whispered back. "Come on, you can see them." 

Tara got up and pulled Happy up too. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to where his kids where. They walked into a room and he saw two babies. One in blue and one in pink. He looked down at the girl and all he saw was Val. The baby had the same lips and nose as her but had black hair. Happy looked over to the boy and found the same thing. 

"Are you the father?" Another doctor asked. Happy nodded his head, he was done crying but the doctor can tell that he has been. The baby boy started crying, Happy gentle picked him up and held him. He saw a rocking chair and sat down with the baby. Tara made a bottle for Happy and handed it to him. 

"Your wife was under a lot of stress. An unusual amount of stress, the babies where under it too. Hearing the news seemed to click something in her body and her legs gave out. In the ambulance she started losing blood. She was barley alive when she got here. We tried everything sir, nothing worked. I'm so sorry. I'll go tell the others." The doctor put his hand on top of Happy's shoulder, squeezed a little, then left. 

Happy refused to meet Tara's eyes, instead he looked down at his son. His son that he was going to raise with out his wife. His son that isn't going to know how beautiful is mother was, his son that's going to have no mother. His daughter started crying. Happy got up and placed his son down in his bed and grabbed his daughter. 

"Can you show me how to make a bottle?" He asked Tara, still not meeting her eyes. Tara nodded, though Happy didn't know that and should him. He sat back down and rocked the baby while feeding her. 

She looked like Valentine. Both of them looked like Valentine. Happy held the girl close to his body and looked down at her. "Daddy will never leave you, princess. Hand me my son." Happy whispered to Tara. Tara got the baby and placed it in his other arm. "Daddy will never leave you either." 

One by one the guys came in. First Tig, who just stared down at the babies. Happy refused to let anyone hold them. Jax came in and kissed Happy on the forehead, swearing that he will do everything in his power to help the new dad. 

One by one, everyone came in. The last one being Lyla, "You need to fill out the birth certificates Hap. I can do it for you and you just give me the answers." 

"Ok." Happy answered. 

Lyla sat down at Happy's feet and asked him the questions on the file. Happy named the baby boy the name that his wife wanted, Dallas Alexander Lowman. When he came to the girl, he wanted to name her after her mother, but the name Valentine didn't suit her. "Vala Rose. That's princess's name. It means chosen." Happy said. Lyla smiled up at him and wrote it down. 

"All done. Happy, I meant what I said, you need anything I'm here." 

Weeks passed and the kids where healthy. He sold his house and moved into a house by Opie and Lyla's house. Both of them helped a lot with the two kids. 

Able got taken and then he got sentence to 14 months of jail. He made Lyla the guardians of the babies while he was gone. Every Saturday Lyla and Opie would come and bring the kids to see him. And every time it got harder and harder to give them back. They looked so much like Valentine but at the same time looked like him. 

Then he got out. 

He got out and his kids ran up to him and hugged him. He picked them up and kissed them and told them he would never leave again. He put them down and hugged Lyla and Opie, thanking them for taking care of his kids. He hugged Gemma for taking care of Mayhem, the huge dog that his wife loved more than herself. He hugged Tara thanking her for making sure that his babies were healthy. 

But the pain was still there. That night instead of fucking some crow eater, he went home and cuddled his kids, showing them pictures of their mom. He went through Val's stuff for the first time. Found the letters her mother sent her, he read all of them. And he wrote her back. 

Dear Brandy,
My name is Happy Lowman, Valentine's husband. She passed away giving birth to our two twins. A girl and a boy named Vala Rose and Dallas Alexander. She read most of your letters and I know she was planning on writing you back. I'm sorry you will never know your daughter. I'm sending you a picture of her and a picture of the twins. Valentine never knew you wrote her letters until she was three months pregnant. She died five months later. It took me over a year to go through everything, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you will never meet your kid or grand kids. 
Hope you get this and find some comfort that she did read your letters and know that she kind of loved you. 
Happy Lowman 

Things seemed to get better but then everyone started to die. Happy was sure that he was next and made a will, giving the kids to Lyla if anything happened. But he survived. So did Tig and Chibs. 

Happy is now the Segregate of Arms, Tig the Vise President, and Chibs the President. His kids call him daddy and Chibs uncle Chibs. Tig grandpa. The pain was still there, but it lessened when Happy looked at his kids, knowing that Val wasn't really gone.