two

AN- Thank you so much for viewing! It means a lot to me! It's a shorter chapter but it's something right? Please tell me what you think!

One year before season 1

Happy Lowman was a very unusual man. A mysterious middle age man. Never showed any emotion. Closed off from feeling any sort of pain emotionally, maybe even physically. He was dark and twisted. His soul, mind, and hell even his body resembled his being. He was hard, cold, and mean. It was obvious where ever he went his presence made people uncomfortable. He didn't have much book smarts but his street smarts is what made him so deadly.

Valentine Teller was the complete opposite. A kind and caring young woman. Wore her heart on her sleeves. Showed her emotions too easy. She was bright and cheerful. Her soul, mind, and even her body resembled her being. She was soft, warm, and sweet. It was obvious where ever she went her presence made people comfortable. She didn't have much street smarts but her book smarts is what made her so intriguing.

The two had the little stuff in common. They were both loyal as hell. Their shared family meant everything to them, for without them the both of them wouldn't be here today or the same person. Both thought with their heads before anything else. Mouthy at times too, but knew when to turn it off when needed. Happy and Valentine were great fighters also. Happy needed to have it for self defense growing up in his rough neighborhood. Valentine had a bunch of biker uncles, a dad, and a brother that taught her how to fight. They were both stubborn, a little bi-polar, honest, sarcastic, a smart ass, and loved deep.

The real first time Happy saw Valentine, she was looking for Jax or Tig. It had to do with something about her car and how it was making a funny noise when ever she broke. She looked beautiful. Her dirty blonde hair in loose curls going down her back. Her dark blue wife beater showing the size of her breasts nicely and making her light baby blue eyes pop. The cut of jean shorts that would be innocent on someone else made her look like a model with her short pale legs and an ass that seemed to big to be on her small frame. Happy caught himself looking at her a lot through out his stay in Charming. The times he would look at her, he saw perfection. He never saw that with a sweetbutt or a crow eater. The times he would see her, she would smile at him. It made him want to smile back but he knew this girl was special and not some common whore. When ever she came around the crow eaters would disappear, the guys would always go and talk with her. It was only a couple days later that he found out she was Jax's sister and Tig's adopted daughter. He felt disgusted with himself that he would even think about doing stuff with the mother charters princess. He knew she was off limits. He knew if she wanted to be with a son that she would pick. He wanted it to be him, he needed it to be him. He wanted her to be his old lady. He was ready for one and now that he was transferring down to Red Wood he knew he had to get to her first before any of his brothers.

The first real time Valentine saw Happy was when she was looking for Jax or Tig to fix her car. When ever she broke her break made a funny noise. She seen Happy before but this is the first time she seen him in a different type of way other then another son. He was attractive for his age. Looked like a badass all the time. He never really spoke other then say hi or bye. Or get me a beer. She knew that he was looking at her. She always got that from the out of town Sons not knowing who she was or who she was related to. She knew what she was doing when she would smile at him. She saw in his eyes that he wanted to smile back but didn't. She didn't know why he didn't smile back. She wanted Happy and she knew he wanted her also. She was going to make him her old man. She wasn't necessarily ready for an old man but she knew she wanted Happy. It was odd for her because she never felt this way towards a son. But Happy, there was something different there. They always do say opposite attract and trust what they say because they do. And Valentine was going to make sure of it.