Chapter 23

Season one
Third Person

It's been a week since the old bones. Able got out of his cage and now people got to hold him and that's were Val was right now. Holding her baby nephew at the hospital.

Later today she starts with Luann at the Porn Studio. But now she was looking into Ables eyes as she held him close.

"He looks like Jax doesn't he." Tara said walking into the room. Valentine looked up and then back down at Able, not giving Tara a second thought.

"Yeah he does." Val couldn't lie about that. He looked exactly like Jax and he was so sweet.

"Did you tell Jax about your babies?" Tara questioned. Tara walked over after washing her hands and held out a bottle of formula to Val. Val took it and started to feed Able.

"I'm waiting until after the wedding. It's not really the right time to say anything." Valentine said looking up at Tara.

"It's always a good time to announce a child." Tara smiled and walked out of the room.

Valentine sat in that room for hours, just holding Able. She feed him, burped him, and changed him. This repeated until it was time for her to go to work. But even then she had a hard time leaving, she wanted to tell people about her babies but she doesn't want them to be an after thought.

Jax came in right as she was putting Able in his bed. Val smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hey Valentine." Jax said from beside her. Both of them looking down at the baby who was sleeping in the small bed.

"Hey Jackson." Valentine answered. Jax stared at her looking down at the small baby. He noticed how soft her eyes were.

"You and Hap thinking about kids?" Jax asked still looking at Valentine. Without looking up Val answered.

"Yeah we are." Val smiled when Able stirred a little in his bed. All she wanted to do was tell her brother but she didn't.

"His going to need kids to run around with." Jax said chuckling a little. This time Valentine looked up at her brother and smiled too. Valentine pulled him into a hug and they stood like that for a couple minutes.

"I'm pregnant Jax." She said. Val thought about what Tara said and she realized that she was right. She shouldn't keep a baby a secret let alone two. People already started noticing her growing belly.

"What?" Jax questioned. He's face fell a little but he still looked happy. Able began to wake up so Jax picked him up and held him as he looked at his little sister.

"With twins." Val added. Jax began to laugh. Not a chuckle but a full on laugh. A laugh that made your sides hurt.

"You're not joking are you?"

"No Jackson, I'm not." Valentine smiled a little when Jax smiled at her with the biggest smile she ever saw on him.

"Does your old man know?" Jax questioned. By this time Jax was sitting down in the brown rocking chair in the corner of the room holding his son.

"Yeah, we were going to wait after the wedding to tell people but I'm already showing so people are going to find out sooner or later. Now I just have to tell Bubba." Val was going to go on but Tara came in.

"Hello." Tara said. She washed her hands once again and looked at Ables progress sheet.

"Val's pregnant." Jax said raising his eyebrows and smiling. Tara smiled back and looked at the siblings.

"I know."

"She knew before your own brother." Jax stated. His smile hasn't fell from his face but Val knew he wanted an answer.

"Gemma, Luann, Happy and her are the only ones that know. And now you. Be grateful that I actually told you." Valentine said. Jax laughed a little and looked down at Able.

"So your going to have two of these?"

"Yes Jax I am."

"Do you have a bump?" Jax asked. Valentine smiling and pulled up her shirt that belonged to Happy. Her belly stuck out a little and you could tell that it was from a baby. "Wow, you weren't kidding."

"Nah I wasn't." Val said. Valentine pulled down her shirt and grabbed her bag. "I have to go to work, I'll see you later."

"Good luck at the Porn Studio!" Jax whispered yelled at his sister as she walked out the door. She chuckled to herself as she walked down the hallway. She walked into the elevator at the same time as a woman.

"Valentine Teller, right? I'm Agent June Stahl." The lady introduced herself. Valentine smiled politely and pressed the button to the first floor. They were on the fourth floor so it would be a good two minutes with this lady.

"Hello." Was all that Val said to the lady. She didn't say anything else to the lady. She looked forward while Agent Stahl looked at her.

"Congratulations by the way on the twin babies. Don't want anything bad to happen to them."

"Excuse me?" Valentine questioned at the lady. At this time she was looking at the agent with fiery eyes.

"You know with their father in all. Don't want someone to take them away." She said. Her hair framed her face in a way that made Val want to punch her. "Also with the age gap and everything."

"Everything between Happy and I was legal. And don't threaten me or my children again." Valentine was beyond pissed. She looked at the top of the elevator to see that they were only passing the second floor. Only a couple more seconds with this women and Val couldn't wait.

"Well if you want to talk about anything or feel threaten just call me. And congrats on the kids." June Stahl said as the two of them walk out of the elevator. The agent handed Val a card on it and walked away. Valentine rolled her eyes and threw the card away in the garbage.

Walking out of the hospital and to her car did she call her Bubba and pull out of the hospital.

"Hey bug. I'm kind of busy right now." Bubba said over the phone.

"Oh, well I have important news but I guess it can wait." She heard a couple grunts and orders then he came back on the phone.

"I have 5 minutes now. What do you need to tell me?"

"I'm pregnant!" Valentine said excitedly. She heard Bubba suck in a breathe and then release it.

"Does Happy know?"

"Yes he knows. I'm 9 weeks and there's one more thing."

"What bug?"

"I'm having twins."

"I'm going to fucking kill Happy." Bubba breathed in and out multiple times. "Do you want this Valentine?" He rarely ever uses Val's full first name.

"Yes Bubba, I really want this. I'm really excited and happy about this. I want you to be happy too. You're going to be grandpa Tig."

"I'm to fucking young." Bubba says with a laugh. Valentine laughs a little too. She's almost at Cara Cara and sees a bunch of bikes in the parking lot.

"Are you at Cara Cara?" Val questions pulling in.

"Yeah, I'm helping build a set with Halfsack and Juice and might do some other stuff, you know. Why?"

"Because I'm working today." Val states with a laugh.

"God damn it. I thought you were working tomorrow. That's the whole reason why we're doing it today." Bubba says. Valentine parks and gets out of her car. She grabs her bag and starts walking to the door.

"What a lovely day to work, huh?" Valentine asks with a laugh.

"Oh shut up wise ass."