Chapter 28

It's been three weeks since Donna's death. Three weeks since the wedding of Valentines dreams. 5 weeks since Bobby was taken in by the ATF. Three weeks since Opie basically went Nomad and left his kids in his mothers care.

Now Opie is coming back and so is Bobby. Neither of them were at the wedding and Valentine was kind of mad about that. She wasn't mad at them but mad at the situation.

"Are you ready to go to Bobby's party?" Happy asked coming into the office where Val was working. They used some of the wedding money to get her a desk and a nice chair for the office. The rest of the money is going towards the babies.

Val is about 17 weeks pregnant and in 3 weeks they get to find out what the babies are. There is a bet among the guys and what the genders are going to be. Val is taking no part but Happy is all for it.

"Yeah, let me just finish this one file." Working for Luann has been fun. She's making 45 dollars an hour and all the money is also going towards the kids. Val is learning the business part of Porn. She transferred all the files over to a computer. And she makes sure that the girls and guys get checked for STD's once a month. She writes out the paychecks and does most of the websites stuff.

"Alright. Get dopey in." Happy called out as he left the room. Valentine smirked at him. Mayhem doesn't listen to Happy at all. And it get's him pissed.

Val singed out of the computer and walked out of the room. She passed the kitchen and saw Happy drinking a beer. "Getting an early start for tonight Hap?"

"Watch it little girl. I'm drinking for the both of us." Happy replied.

Laughing Val walked towards the back door and whistled for Mayhem. He came running in almost knocking Val down. "We should get him a friend." Val stated.

"He has Juice and Tig to play with." Happy shot back.

"Yeah but he needs an animal friend. We should get a kitty." Valentine said. Happy looked at her and laughed.

"No." Was all he said.

"Babe, why not? I want a kitty."

"We're going to have two kids in 4 months. It's not happening Val." Happy answered. He had his back leaning against the sink. Val walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his middle. She looked up with her big blue eyes and smiled the Teller smile. "Not gonna work Doll."

"Dick." Was all Val said after to unwrapped her arms from him. She walked away into their shared bedroom and got changed for the party. The outfit was just a red tank top and a leather Jacket. She pulled on light washed jeans and slid on her flip flops. "I'm ready."

Walking out into the living room Val saw Happy rubbing Mayhem's belly. "Awe you do love him."

"I hate him. Let's go."

AT THE PARTY

"Do you really did that many beers?" Valentine asked to her Bubba.

"Do you really need that many babies in you?" Bubba asked back. He was feeling good at the moment and Bobby was going to show up at any moment.

"You had to go there didn't you? I'm going to teach them to cock block you all the time." Val shot back. The two of them where outside by the ladder to get to the roof. Valentine was sitting on the pavement and Tig was next to her. He had 5 beer bottles next to him and a bottle of rum in his hand. He wasn't drunk though, which was the bad thing.

"That's just nasty and uncalled for. Have you talked to Op?"

"Nah. I took his kids out a couple times to eat and the movies for Mary and he texted me saying thank you but I never physically talked to him." Valentine answered. She lead her head down on his shoulder and looked at the stars. Music was blasting but all she could hear was Bubba's breathing.