"Just good?"

"So good," Reina managed to say as she was rendered speechless by the continuous pleasure of his fingers fucking and stroking her pussy.

Harry on the other hand still wasn't pleased with her answer. Reina gasped when he suddenly pulled her backwards to lay on her back while he pushed himself off the bed. Reina found herself gazing up at her handsome prince kneeling between her legs, watching her with hazy, pale green eyes, narrowed dark brows and cherry heart-shaped lips. He brought his hands up to rest on his thighs as he gave her a short nod with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Finish yourself off for me, love," Harry cleared up Reina's confusion, smirking with glinting eyes while waiting for her to refuse due to shyness.

But instead of looking away with flushed cheeks and refusing to masturbate in front of him, Reina curled her dewy pink lips and formed a sultry smirk and spread her legs further. Harry watched in slight awe as Reina slipped her fingers down her glistening slit and rubbed herself. The soft, sweet moans that tumbled from Reina's lips was enough for Harry to dig his hand into his cotton pants and pull his hardened cock out.

Reina's silvery eyes screwed shut as she applied more pressure while rubbing her clit, emitting wet noises that filled the room. Harry could feel himself growing painfully hard as he fucked his fist, hot palm stroking the velvety skin of his hard member while his eyes stayed trained on Reina's fingers between her legs. His other hand dug into the flesh of her right thigh, gripping it with a clenched jaw and flared nostrils as he tried to relieve himself.

"Tell me," Reina panted suddenly, opening her eyes a little to peer at him. "Tell me more of what you want to do to me."

Harry felt his cock twitch in his hand at her words, mind already flooding with all the glorious possibilities of how he could take her. He was glad he could voice his thoughts out to her now. He was aroused that she wanted to get off at his words.

"Oh my love the possibilities are truly endless," he began to say in a deep, sultry voice, tongues rolling off his tongue smoothly as Reina shut her eyes again. "The first one that strikes my mind is by the fireplace. Imagine it. Imagine me with my tongue against your warmth, sucking and lapping at your arousal as if it is the sweetest honey in this world. But I wouldn't let you finish, oh no not yet because I would much rather make you release with my cock."

   "And how would you take me?" Reina panted lightly, cheeks flushing wildly as her hips bucked up into her hand. "How would you fuck me, my Prince?"

  Harry sucked in a sharp breath, twisting his wrist and choking out a moan right after. The effect of Reina's words were enough to make him cum but he wanted to hold on until she released first. So he continued talking.

   "I would lay you down on your back and fuck you hard until every single person in this castle will hear you screaming my name," Harry growled deeply, his words making Reina moan softly under her breath just as she slipped two fingers into her. "I would take you all night long in every single position, until your face and body are all fucked and pretty with my release dripping all over you."

   "Harry," Reina moaned deeply, her imagination running wild with his words. "Please. Fuck me."

   "Fuck you with what?" Harry smirked teasingly, pleased with hearing her beg while touching herself. "My tongue, my fingers...my cock?"