I continued to drive and I’m looking for a place where we can eat. I mean, Yvette can eat. We had our lunch. But hyung did not want to wake her sister up when we had our lunch. He wants Yvette to rest.

Look

Look

Look

                There! I found it! The restaurant we sometimes eat. They serve international meals here. I just can’t take Yvette to a Korean restaurant. I know she’s not familiar with our cuisine yet.

                “You should eat before I take you to your Korean language class, okay?” I said and put her sunglasses on for her.

                “Thank you Jong Hyun oppa” she said as she adjusted her sunglasses.

                I smiled at her and put my sunglasses on as well.

                Great. There’s a lot of people here today. TT_____TT I hope they would not recognize me as Lee Jong Hyun of CN Blue. Aish. It will be too troublesome for Yvette when the fans gathered around me.

                I hold her hand and pull her to my side as we walk, “Keep your distance from me like this, okay?”

                She nodded, and I think I saw her blushing. Girls. They blush so easily. *smile*

                I noticed her hand. Is it even a teenager’s hand?! It’s so small! Aigoooo… Kyeopta(Cute)!

                I raised our holding hands and looked at her hand and fingers closely.

                “Is there something wrong with my hand, oppa?” she asked and her blush looks permanent on her cheeks.

                “No, nothing. It’s just that you have a small hand” I commented as I put our holding hands down and walk inside the restaurant.

                She smiled, “Ah, yeah. I don’t why my hands are small. Ah! It’s because, I’m short! That’s it!” she said cheerfully. *smile*

                “Haha. No. You’re long!” I joked. And she laughed.

                *smile* Ah, hyung told me that Yvette’s a Boice. Really?! She is a Boice?! O_O That’s my reaction when he told me that. Hm… Why is she calm around us? I mean, she should be frantically jumping up and down with joy when around us. Maybe she’s not one of those die hard Boices. xD Haha!