The ride to school consisted of Brooklyn and Cody arguing the whole time. They didn't even notice when I ran a stop sign. These two really dislike each other. You can tell they're siblings. Brooklyn kept kicking the back of Cody's seat to piss him off. It worked. He hasn't said a word since we got to school.

"Hey Kylie I forgot to tell you, I gave Drake your number last night. He kept asking about you and I got tired of it. He'll probably text you today."

Great. Just what I wanted.

"Okay. I guess I need to talk to him anyway."

"Yeah, you really do. He got in a fight because of you. You really owe him a thank you."

Like always, she's right.

"I know. We better get to class. Mr. Jimmy will give us a huge lecture if we're late."

"Bye Cody. See you later." I smiled, waving as Cody walked off.

We got to class just as the bell rang. Mr. Jimmy gave us a look and then started calling out our names to see who was here and who was absent. When he got to me, someone knocked on the door. As he walked in, I couldn't speak. I looked over to Brooklyn and she was just as shocked as I was.

"Ah yes. Mr. Ezra. I was expecting you. Just take a seat. We are fixing to begin taking notes so make sure you have a pencil and some paper. If you don't, just ask a student for some."

I was praying he wouldn't sit beside me. Even though it was the only seat available, I was hoping he would shove some kid out of his chair so he could sit there, but much to my despair, he sat right beside me. Of course he would.

"Hi." Ezra smirked.

"I'm listening to the teacher. You should be doing the same." I stated, looking forward, trying to ignore the eyes of Ezra burning the side of my head.

"I need paper and a pencil."

"Here." I growled, handing him the supplies. "Next time, come to class prepared."

"Yes ma'am ." Ezra grinned.

I'm ready to get out if this dang class.

"Okay class. We will be doing a project for the next two weeks. You will have a partner. The project is to interview ten people of your choice about their opinions on marriage at a young age. As you all know, there is a lot of young adults around your age getting married. Once you have the interviews, write an essay explaining how you agree or disagree with their opinion. Your partner will be the person sitting to your....."

Please say left. Please say left....

"...Right. This means you will have to spend a lot of time together during school as well as after school to get the best results for your project. I expect everyone to get a long and behave yourselves. This will be twenty percent of your final grade." Mr. Jimmy instructed just as the bell rang.

Really, Mr. Jimmy? You just had to say right! No way in heck am I gonna be able to spend two weeks with Ezra. I cant even spend five minutes with him without yelling.

"So do you wanna go to my place or yours tonight?" I didn't even have to look at him to know he had a smirk on his face.

"I'm going to my house and you're going to your's." I said, walking towards my locker.

"You heard Mr. Jimmy, we have two weeks to work on this. We have a lot of work to do so if you want to keep that perfect grade of yours, we need to start working on it as soon as possible."

He's right. I need to keep my grade up if I want to go to college.

"My house, seven pm. Don't be late." I declared, slamming my locker door shut and heading to second period.