"Are you though?" I asked shaking my head. "Because if you really were sorry, why would you continue throwing something like that in my face? When you know how much it hurts?" I wiped away my tears and sat down on the edge of the bed. Jay tried to sit next to me but I shook my head. "You should leave." I said lowly, looking up at him.

He frowned. "Leave? And go where?"

"I don't care. But I don't want to be near you right now." I sniffled. "Please, just go away."

I heard Jay sigh. I lifted my head and saw him still standing there. "Beyoncé, I get you're upset, but I've forgiven you for bad shit too. I know I fucked up and I need to stop throwing the cheating thing around, I know baby, but you've done some shit too. I'm not the only one who's risked ruining this marriage and you know that. You ain't a saint either." Jay said shaking his head. I frowned, feeling myself getting more upset.

"What have I done?" I asked. What could possibly be worse than cheating?

"What have you done?" Jay repeated. He chuckled and shook his head. "Ok, let me see. Bella was kidnapped, you went through depression not once but twice and I stood by you, the miscarriages–"

"Are you kidding me?! Are you being serious right now Jay?!" I cried and clenched my fists to keep my hands from shaking so bad. "My depression– my miscarriages, that was not my fault. That wasn't my fault, you know that wasn't my fault, why would you even say that?! You were the one who told me that when I was going through it, the fuck you mean you forgive me? How fucking dare you." I sobbed.

"I didn't mean it like that Bey." I heard Jay say. I shook my head and continued to cry into my arms. I heard his footsteps and felt his hands on my thighs a few seconds later. "Beyoncé. Baby, look at me." I slowly opened my eyes and looked into his. He had tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry Bey. Those things weren't your fault, you're right. I apologize for bringing it up. I shouldn't have done that." He whispered. I just kept shaking my head.

"I'm tired Jay. I'm tired of this." I cried. He leaned up and tenderly kissed my tears away before pulling me in his arms.

"I know. I'm sorry baby girl, I am. I'm sorry I keep hurting you like this." Jay held me tightly as I cried into his neck. "I think we should start seeing a therapist again Bey. We got a lot going on right now, it's high tension, and the purpose of this trip was to get away from it. Clearly that didn't work. We gotta do better, for us and our kids."

"I know." I whispered. Jay kissed me softly.

"I love you Bey. I love you with everything in me, you know that. I can't be without you. But for us to stay together, we gotta get help." Jay said softly. "I'm gonna start working on me but you gotta start working on you too. I meant what I said about the way you are with the kids. We both have our faults, but I'm willing to get help. Are you?"

I sniffled and nodded slowly. "Yes." I said shakily. Jay smiled and brought my hands up to his lips. He kissed them softly.

"I love you." He said looking deep into my eyes. "We're gonna fix this."

"I love you too." I replied. I felt myself tearing up again and wrapped my arms around Jay's neck. I laid my head on his chest and cried softly.

"It's gonna be okay baby." I heard Jay say. He kissed the top of my head and rubbed my arms. "We're gonna be okay." He mumbled. We stayed like that for a few minutes until I realized something.