Chapter 37

Nico's P.O.V.

I had contacted Will in my dreams. Will. Dreams.

I dreamed of Will.

But that wasn't important. He was able to give me some information.

Somewhere he's probably been before. That was my only clue. Somewhere underground. Somewhere he doesn't remember, but does at the same time. My mind could only think of one place.

Python's cave.

I'm pretty sure that Hades killed Python, so anybody could be using it. Possibly Hera. But it seems like Hera wouldn't have the brains to be constructing this situation alone

But who knows?

What did they want with Will? Why did they want to take his memory? It didn't make sense. But then there's also the possibility that my guess could be wrong. It could be Ares or Zues or Athena. Or it could be something completely unrelated to Greek Mythology.

So, Will had to be in Python's cave. And he had to have a gaurd, otherwise he would have sensed that something was wrong. The more I thouht about Will, he more worry and pain I felt. But the emotions didn't seem to belong to me.

I was worried, and I was pained, but these emotions felt like they've been... detached from a person.

But I shouldn't focus on that right now. I had to worry about saving Will. I bet he was so frightened right now.

My poor sunshine. Being drained by darkness once more.