Chapter 29

Unknown's P.O.V. (Like literally unknown. I don't wanna ruin the story)

Taking away the child's memory doesn't seem like something that evil. He remembers his love. He remembers who he is. That's all a person needs, right?

Wrong.

He doesn't know it yet, but he will eventually forget. Unless they dare to challenge me. Weaklings. Even for demigods. I've been watching them. The skinny one looks as if he can barely hold a sword. But the other, my victim, he seems important.

Too bad that the camps about to lose him.

Even if they try, they won't be able to find me.

I watched how clumsy and tactless that snake was. No wonder the weakling was able to get save the other.

But I'm stronger than a mere snake. Even with help from the centaur, it would be hard.

I'm not going to kidnap the blond. I'm just going to steal him.

__________________________________

(A/N) Whole thing I wrote = bad. Yeah. I know what you're thinking.

'But Rose! They just got back from a quest!'

Now, now. I know. It's not gonna happen next chapter. Sheesh.

And some of you probably thought the story was coming to a close. Sorry, but you're going to have to put up with annoying notification for a few more months.

Just kidding. Weeks.