Chapter 15

*the picture is my attempt at drawing Will* :3

Will's P.O.V.

I walk back to the Apollo cabin. It's getting close to dinner time, so I'll wait for the morning to bug Neeks some more.

When I opened the door, I saw the most beautiful and horrifying thing ever.

Solangelo photos. Everywhere. No escape.

I mean, the pictures of Nico and I kissing was cute, but all of the Solangelo posters... that was just wrong. Had Jason and Percy turned the whole camp into fangirls?

I silently thanked Nico for the skeletons. But I don't even know if he sent the skeletons back to the Underworld.

I got my answer when two screaming boys burst through the door of the cabin. Percy and Jason.

"Will!" Percy yelled. "We're being chased by skeletons!"

"Make your boyfriend send them back!" Jason squealed. I had a good laugh at this sight. It's always a beautiful sight when Jason and Percy's plans backfire or end up badly.

"Sorry, but I cant," I said, still smiling ear to ear.

"Why?" Percy asked. "We aren't that annoying, right?" They kind of were that annoying. But that wasn't the reason I wasn't going to Nico right now.

"Nico's taking a shower," I said. "Wouldn't want to disturb him. He might make my fate the same as your's."

They both glared at me. What? Sorry I don't want to disturb my boyfriend!

"You two should get ready for dinner," I said, checking the time.

"But the skeletons!" Jason said.

"Um... run?" I suggested.

They nodded and took off twords Chiron. I decided to try to talk to Nico.

I knocked on the door of the Hades cabin. Hopefully he wasn't in the shower.

"Come in," a voice said. It was muffled, so I couldn't make out whose it was. I opened the door and saw Nico standing.

Now, that itself, would have been perfectly normal and totally fine. But the thing was, Nico was only wearing a towel wrapped around his waist. I tried so hard not to turn a tomato red.

And I failed horrible.

"U-um, hey, Neeks!" I said cheerfully, trying to lighten the mood.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing much. Jason and Percy just wanted to know if you could make the skeletons stop."

"Oh," he laughed, "I totally forgot about those!" I smiled. That sounds like Nico. Forget that he's sending two people running around camp whilst being chased by skeletons.

Then he looked a little puzzled. "Why didn't they ask me themselves?" He asked. I gave him a 'seriously?' look.

"They are being chased around camp by skeletons, Ghost King," I said.

"Oh," He laughed. "Yeah, let me get dressed first."

"Okay, see you later, Neeks," I called.

"Wait," he said. "Wanna walk to dinner with me?" I gave a quick nod as he went to change in the bathroom.

A few minutes later he came out wearing his regular outfit. Skull T-shirt, black pants, and a jacket.

"Nico, what even is your idea of a 'wardrobe'?" I asked. He rolled his eyes at me.

When we got to the dinning pavilion, Percy and Jason were still being chased by skeletons. I looked over at the camp fire to see Annabeth and Piper laughing their heads off.

"Lemme sort this out," Nico said. "I'll see you later."

'Later' probably meant 'in the morning', but we didn't like saying that to each other. We both made a silent agreement that it felt wrong to sit at different tables.

I ate my dinner in silence, despite all of my rowdy siblings, and walked back to the Apollo cabin in peace.

I was the first person in my cabin to fall asleep that night, after taking down the Solangelo stuff. The sooner I was alseep, the sooner I got to see Nico... and everybody else, of course.

______________________________________________________________

(A/N) I post way too much. Hope you guys enjoyed!

OMGs! This book is so close to 100 reads! Thanks so much!