Chapter 10

Will's P.O.V.

It was around five o'clock, and I was standing in front of a mirror in my cabin. I was going to do something I have never done, or even attempted before.

I was going to ask Nico to walk with me.

He only had one more day left in the infirmary. I should at least give him a hint. I'm not sure if it's love, but when I'm around him, I can't help but blush. Butterflies swarm in my stomach when I touch him. I gotta let him know, or at least drop a hint.

I walk out of my cabin. "You can do this," I say to myself.

"Who can do what?" Oh Gods. It was Piper.

"Umm... it's nothing!" I exclaim. "Well, something but nothing! So don't worry! I gotta go!" Wow. Really smooth, Will.

Piper smirked. "Mk," she leaned in close to my ear, "lover boy." Why did she have to say that now?

I marched into the infirmary, and walked into Nico's room. He was reading a magazine while curled up into a human burrito on his bed. So cute! I have up on trying to stop the thoughts. I'm just gonna let Aphrodite do what she pleases with my emotions.

"Hey, Will," Nico said. He was smiling, which meant he was in a good mood.

"Hey, umm, Nico," I said while scratching the back of my head, "do you wanna maybe... go for a walk with me?" I asked. His eyes practically glowed with happiness. Probably because he wanted to get out of the infirmary so badly.

"But don't I have one more day left?" He asked, but it sounded like he didn't really care that much.

"You still need physical exercise," I said. He nodded and got up out of bed.

We walked to the beach. It was almost sunset, and I hope that I would be able to see it. The sunsets at Long Island are very pretty. Very colorful.

"So, Doctor Solace," Nico said, trying to make conversation. That was good. He normally didn't start a conversation. "Why did you want to walk with me?" His face turned a little pink. I pretended not to notice, even though it made butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"Er... well you need physical exercise and I am-"

"Will, I meant the real reason," he said, cutting me off. He knew. He knows. How? Did he find out what Solangelo meant? Did Jason betray me and tell him?

"It was obvious, Will," Nico said, trying really desperately to hide the redness on his cheeks.

"Um... Nico, I wanted you out here," I said, "so I could tell you something."

There was a short pause, and Nico looked me right in the eyes.

"I... I-" I was cut off by loud screaming and fangirl noises. I looked over.

Jason and Percy were hiding in the bushes.

"It's happening!" Jason screamed. Then he lost all control and started to join Percy in the fangirl noises. I looked over at Nico who looked like he was about to summon all the dead unto those two.

I grabbed his wrist. "No raises the dead yet, Neeks," I said. He nodded.

Nico leaned in closer, and asked, "What were you going to say?" He said it in a very quiet voice and it sounded so seductive. How can this boy go from being a cute human-burrito to a cute, yet seductive, being? A man who can do both!

I smiled at Nico. All of my confidence was gone. "I-...I'll tell you later," I said.

I never let go of his wrist as we walked back to the infirmary. I only let go when he fell asleep.

______________________________________________________

(A/N) This chapter was so much fun! I hope everybody enjoyed! I know that you people probably wanted Solangelo to happen this chapter... sorry! Don't hate on Jason and Percy, though!

Question: Blue cookies or Cookies flavoured Ambrosia?

My answer: Blue cookies for life! And afterlife!

Thanks! Love all you wonderful people!