"Hey." I lift his head up with my finger, forcing his teary gaze to meet mine. "Who do you trust the most out of everyone we know?"

"You." He immediately responds. I chuckle shaking my head. "No I mean other than me." Mason looks down for a moment in thought before meeting my eyes again.

"Dylan."

"Alright then, I'll just ask if I can spend the day with him. You and I both know Dylan wouldn't let anything happen to me." Mason's face holds worry and hesitation but he eventually nods signaling he agrees to my proposition.

___________________

After figuring out last night that Mason would have to go to his 'meeting' Saturday, I was going to ask Dylan today at school if I could spend that day with him.

I walk down the halls on the way to class when I spot the muscular back of Dylan. I run up beside him "hey what's the rush pumpkin?" He chuckles wrapping his arm around my small form giving me a side hug. "Hey I was wondering if you were busy Saturday?"

Dylan looks down at me with a brow raised "Well I have to watch my brother but other than that no. Why?" I sigh in relief, I know Mason would have gone crazy if he knew I wouldn't be able to even have the least little bit of protection.

"I was wondering if you would like to hang out? We don't have to go anywhere, you could just come to my house if you want?" Dylan smiles down at me as we take our seat in the back. "Sounds good to me, only would you mind coming over to mine? My parents are going to be out of town for the weekend and they are afraid if I leave the house to long we will be robbed." We both laugh. "Sounds good to me" I say as a voice speaks from the front.

"Hope no one has plans tonight." The nasally voice of our math teacher rings out as everyone groans.

______________________

I sit my tray down on a table and sit on the bench. I look around at all of the teens and cringe when I see a couple making out in the corner. Ew.

Someone sits their tray down beside mine and I look up to see Victor's caramel eyes. "Hey Victor! How are you?"

Doing better now that I'm with you." He smiles running his hand through his dark hair while sitting down really close.

"So did you enjoy that movie?" I ask picking at my food not really interested in eating for some reason today.

"Yeah! I especially liked the part where the gir-"

Victor is cut off by Dylan sitting in between us both while dramatically shouting "Leave room for Jesus!"

I giggle while Dylan just smiles innocently at a fuming Victor.

After a very interesting lunch I excuse myself having to use the bathroom. I pick up my drink and tray heading towards the trash when I bump into something hard. Someone hard.

I look up to see the angry eyes of the boy I bumped into at the theater. Oh no.

I look down following his gaze to see my sweet tea spilled all over his pants. That's it, I'm a dead girl.

"You idiot!" He yells in fury, grabbing the attention of every eye in the cafeteria. Dylan and Victor both stand and walk over "she didn't mean to man it's a common mistake, just let it go. don't make a scene." Victor pleads in my behalf.

You see, this isn't just any guy. This is the guy from the school that if anyone was found with a black eye you just assumed it was Chris. This is the guy you don't want to mess with because he's not nice in any way.

"I told you to keep her away from me Johnson! And look what the bitch did." He pokes at Dylan's chest.

Victor loses it when he says bitch and throws a punch. I screech, stepping backwards while Chris takes Victor to the floor, laying punches all along his jaw. Dylan pulls him off of Victor and throws a punch of his own. Victor and Dylan both get on top and give it to him. "Don't ever call her that you prick!" Victor shouts laying a punch to his nose causing a laud crack to sound throughout the large room.

I see movement to my left and look to see the principle and a few teachers barreling their way in to stop the fight. They pull all three boys apart and start dragging them to the principle's office.

The principle turns to me and moves his finger in a 'follow me' motion. I nod and slowly follow the parade of enraged testosterone.

Mr.Smith walks up beside me and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "It's going to be alright." He whispers while I just tear up.

This is all my fault.

______________________

After a long day I'm finally home. Today wasn't a good day at all. The boys all got three days of detention. I feel horrible despite the boys' attempts at telling me otherwise.

The guys walk out of the principle's office and I stand from the little chair I was waiting in. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry." I whimper out feeling horrible.

Dylan walks up and engulfs me in a hug. I pull away and cup his cheeks into my hands looking his Face over. He already has a bruise forming on his cheek and a little blood on his chin. Looking behind him Victor doesn't look much different. I tear up but Victor tucks hair behind my ear whispering into it "it wasn't your fault, he ran into you."

I shake my head as Dylan stands on my left grabbing my hand and putting his forehead against the side of my head. "He shouldn't have said that about you, it's no where close to true." A tear rolls down my cheek and Victor wipes it away kissing where it just was. "Were fine, don't worry about us. We won't let him hurt you."

"Clarke!" Oliver calls from downstairs. I give Mason a look shrugging my shoulders as I leave my room heading his way.

I hop down the stairs almost falling a couple of times but made it safe thanks to my guardian angel. "Hey what's up?" I ask Oliver while sticking my hands in my pockets.

"I made spaghetti, want some?" He asks holding out a plate. "Sure." I smile fixing my plate while Oliver leans against the counter watching me with a certain glint in his eye I can't quite decipher.

I turn toward him and smile, handing him his plate.

"We need to talk." He abruptly states.

Dang it Chris that's not how you treat a lady!

Let me know what you guys think, I really want to know what's going on through those heads of yours, like who you think the secret admirer is. I don't bite lol Don't be a ghost reader!

Love you guys
Jo🥀