Lips like his

Jungkook sucked up the pain and stood up, it wasn't any physical pain, but just mental pain... Jungkook looked back at Jimeon and noticed the small baby was staring at his father close to smiling.

         All Jungkook saw was Jimin smiling back at him, Jungkook began to think to himself

         All Jungkook saw was Jimin smiling back at him, Jungkook began to think to himself. "Jimin.... I'll try my best.. To be the father Jimeon needs. Even if I can't do anything like hugging him tightly." Jungkook carried the baby into his arms trying to look at Jimeon in the eye again. "Everytime I look at you... I see Jimin staring right back at me. The way you curve your lips to smile, Your eyes are mines but your gaze is his, hair dark brown and silk... Your cute chubby cheeks are like his." Jungkook found himself smiling at Jimeon as the baby cooed making Jungkook chuckle.

         "Who am I to ignore such an adorable little guy?" Jungkook began to feel happy. "However.. If Jimin really is to leave us... I don't know what I'll do... But I can't take care of you on my own.. Just know I'll need help."

           Han walked into the room to check up on Jungkook, "Master Jungkook? What was all that noise?"

           "It was nothing, I Just needed time to vent my problems out... That's all. I'm fine now."

          "Did you yell at the young one, Master Jungkook?" Han asked silently.

           "It was meant for myself... I'm mad at myself." Jungkook slipped on one white glove. "I caused this all..."

         "Now, Now... Master Jungkook. Jimin is still alive! Taehyung is watching over Jimin right now."

          "Thankyou... To you both for helping me out when I couldn't even look at myself and someone made from me.." Jungkook placed his gloved finger on Jimeon's little squishy cheeks and smiled at the baby. "I've must have caused my little boy pain... By ignoring him."

         "Master Jungkook, Yoongi has informed me that he doesn't know for how long Jimin has until he dies but apparently Hoseok claimed Jimin is stopping the venom on his own.."

         Jungkook sucked his teeth and sighed. "He didn't want this... He's doing it on his own... My Jimin is afraid."

          "I understand that, Master Jungkook. However, Jimin is still alive because of how hard he is trying to hold the venom back."

         Jungkook placed Jimeon back into his crib. "Why is he waiting? Why is he taking long?"

         "Master Jungkook, I am well aware that you expect answers but as of right now, none of us know what's going on.."

          "Does Hoseok know anything else?" Jungkook asked folding his arms.

          "All he has notified me was Jimin was still here.. That he was trying hard to live..." Han restated.

          "I- I just feel... That he's upset.. He hates me.." Jungkook wrapped his arms around himself.

            "No he does not, Master Jungkook."

           "After everything I've done to him... He still loved me..." Jungkook said to himself.

         Meanwhile, Taehyung was sitting on the chair Jungkoook would have pulled up so he can sit next to Jimin. Taehyung gazed at Jimin with his bright amber eyes. "Park Jimin...or should I say Jeon Jimin.... I'm sorry. Hoseok told me you stopped the venom from spreading on your own but I just want to tell you it's okay. You'll be with us all and Jimeon will be with you and Jungkook for eternity. I know I've already said this but.. I'm sorry... For wanting to be with Jimeon. I just, I just need someone. Do you know how hard it is to roam the same streets for 200 years? I need someone.. And I'll wait for him if I need to, I want him happy too" Taehyung payed attention to Jimin's chest as he was breathing steadily. "I love his small giggles.. His joy... His love for me, I sense it all. I found out he trusts me and loves me, his mind is clouded with me in his mind everyday that he doesn't feel my cold skin..." Taehyung looked down. "Jungkook still needs you aswell... He's confused.. Stressed... Lonely.. You must come back to him.. To all of us." Taehyung looked up to notice Jimin's breathing came to a stop as the human let out his last breath! Taehyung quickly bolted out the room to Jungkook. "No... No! NOO!!" he thought as he kept running as fast as he could.

        Taehyung reached the room and quickly opened the door to Jimeon's room and ran up to Jungkook. "JUNGKOOK SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH JIMIN!"

          Jungkook's eyes widened, "What happened to my Jimin?"

        Taehyung gabbed Jungkook's shoulders and looked into the dead man's eyes. "He stopped breathing."