1.0

Younghee ran fast like sonic as she reaches home crying her eyeballs out. She jumped every obstacle she encounters like super Mario without even falling back.

Her heart beats fast as tears continue to roll down from her eyes. Her heart completely shattered at this point, her nose started bleeding with mucus as Younghee wipe it continously.

Minutes later, She finally reaches her apartment. Closing the door behind her, she sighs as tears started forming again and again and again and again and again.

She places her keycard on her Hello Kitty bedside table before she jumped to her bed nuzzling her whole face on the pillow bawling.

Meanwhile...

Seoul South Korea; Pledis Ent.

Soonyoung's roommate, Lee Chan was brushing his teeth when someone had banged the door open. "IJE WAAAKKKE UP, WAKE UPP, WEWEWEWAKE UP!!!" Seungkwan sang furiously jumping on the other members beds who weren't awake yet.

"HOSHII WAKE UPP!! wAKE UP, WewEwEkE uP." Seungkwan buttheaded at Hoshi's bed who hasn't woken up yet. "YAH WAKE U-

Seungkwan's words trail off.

"Huh whot is it hyung?" Mingyu asked rubbing his eyes waking up from his interrupted beauty sleep.

They all turn their heads at Soonyoung's empty bed.

"Meow."

An orange cat under the hoshi's bed sheets spoke.

The three boys in the dorm all look at each other with the same surprised facial expression. "OH MAN HOREY SHI-

————————————

🎶 Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan *beep*

The music from Younghee's phone alarm occupied the the used to be silence around the room.

Her eyes flutter open waking up, her head throbbing from last night. She rubs her eyes as the wasted mascara smudged all over her face from crying too much last night.

It wasn't fair. Her cat already died and now, her dream man was actually a manhoe. She was a mess once again.

She stared at the time on her phone. She was already an hour late from school.

"Oh shiet" she curses before she speedily rushed to the bathroom before passed her kitchen.

Her trails had stopped.

Lying on her kitchen floor, there was a sleeping naked man

"OH SHI-

To be continued...

__________________

a/n: hi im dead so yea 2 everyone who messaged me, im dead okay? so i cant rlly reply, im sorry. anyways to the readers, i'll finish this book though so yea thx 4 reading my crap xoxo