0.9

Sitting on her desk, the old lady stares at the pages of the book. It was the spellbook that returned by Younghee earlier. The old lady takes off her spectacles before a smirk plasters onto her face.

"This child indeed such an unholy child..." she states, her eyes landing on the words of the exact spell which Younghee had used. She knew it was that spell that was used for a Hello Kitty™ bookmark was still on that exact page.

It had seem like the young girl had forgotten to remove it before returning it back to the library.

Leaving the book open, the old lady places the book to the side. She gets up from her desk, and opens up a file cabinet from behind. She flips through numerous files before she stopped, pulling out a folder and puts the file on top of the table in an instant.

Flipping the folder open, it revealed a picture of a girl with short black hair.

Name: Kim Younghee
Age: 17
Hometown: Texas

The basic information stated. She flipped through the pages of the files inside the folder in order to look even deeper if this woman had any secret files lookin' for sum dirt on dis "unholy" woman if she had any hOhO. But to a luck of an old hag, any other information that was already in her folder files, wasn't any use to her. She shakes her head.

There were no more information besides from the fact that she was the only student in her school that came from Texas, USA aside from her other classmate, Joshua who's from L.A.

Then it hit her.

On her other side, there was a seperate file cabinet in which only contained transferred student files.

Teh old woman eyes sparkled as she opened it immediately.

*insert sound effect*

The sound of jesus coming down from heaven was strongly heard from inside the cabinet as holy light peeked through it.

A smile crept on teh old woman's face. "Th-this is it.....bWAHAHHAHAHAGAG!1!!1!!!1111111111"

_______

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"oH THANK GOD THAT WAS A DReAM HOLY FOCK!"

jk bITCH U THOt hAhA

this is wat actually happened...

________

Younghee looks thru her binoculars from above. The library had a see thru window fron the top just like those museums from the spy movies hAhA.

She looks down sweating as her catsuit wrapped around her body like a fucking burrito. It was vari hot wearin that suit it already felt like she was it a sauna. But she ignores the thought immediately and focused on the old granny laffing.

"hA, So this is why this old lady knows alot about me, SHE WAS BASICALLY STALKING ME!!! Although, she can make her job easier if she went to my facebook lol."

*bEep bEep* *bEEP BEEP*

"huh?"

Younghee's Hello Kitty wristwatch suddenly beeps.

She looks at the time. "oHMYFOD its hOshis cRispy's dinner time gtg."

And so she left still wearing her burrito suit as she jumps down from the rooftop and landed safely. We will never know how she survived but she did because gravity is nice to her.

She then dasi ruN ruN rUns awei from teh scene like pewdiepie.

As she was runnin', She suddenly spots Joshua at the school campus talking to a sexi guRl wearin xtra xtra small baby clothes. They were the only ones still at school.

Younghee was shooketh and decided to hide under the bush, scared that Joshua might see her. Hiding from the shrub, she overhears their conversation...

"Oh, come on Joshua can't you just do that tomorrow, I mean, no one's at home tonight at my place so..hihi" the girl giggles.

"Aw, Sorry baby girl but daddy's really busy tonight so maybe another time." Joshua finished as he started to muAck mUackIng the girl infront of him.

Younghee's lunch started to shoot out of her mouth as Joshua's words started replaying on her head. "Sorry baby girl but Daddy's really bus- bLEEEeEeGMSHhHHHHPUACKpWe"

With one last puke, She wipes her mouth with her wrist. She never had thought that Joshua would actually say those kind of words...

She had always thought of Joshua as a holy and good guy. It made her heart ache a little bit hearing him say that, and mostly, seeing him making out with a girl...

It made Younghee's heart ache a little bit. Younghee's heart was hurting as her eyes started to sweat and without her knowing, She was tearing up and started crying.

She then suddenly remembers that she has to feed her cat, crispy so she wiped her tears and ran away, not even caring to look back if someone saw her.

She would never wanna see Joshua ever again...

To be continued...