0.5

Hoshi was sweating so so much as Younghee stares deep into his cat eyes. "How did you know my name woman?!?!?" Hoshi meowed with voice full of fear and nervousness.

He couldn't believe that the woman with the spongebob underpanties were staring right through his eyes. It was making him feel so weird and makes him sweat everytime he thinks about it.

Younghee only stood there, talking to her beloved crispy when a sudden knock from the door was heard which made Hoshi's soul jump out from the kitty body. Younghee's head turn to the side and went to answer the knocking door, leaving the kitty.

Hoshi sobbed inwardly. He was suffering so much. Was he already in hell??? He kept asking himself with the same question over and over again closing his eyes as his soul continously floats away from Cookie's kitty body...

Younghee ran towards her bedroom for a minute to wear her pj's (since she was on her soongebob underpanties xD) before she went to answer the door. She fixed her hair a bit before she turns the knob open, revealing a cute boy who looks about grampz's age but the truth is, he's older than her.

"Good Morning, Younghee." The handsome boi greeted in english with a bright smile on his holy face.

"J-joshua! Oh, g-good morning." Younghee stuttered greeting him back in engrish too. Grampz looks down distracted by Joshua's banana. "So what brings you here?" she asks pointing at the banana he was holding.

"Oh, this? This is for you." Joshua says handing her his banana.

It was so yellow, much fresh! much quality!!! 69/10 perfect banana curve. 👌👌👌

"My mom said to give bananas to all our neighbours here since she just came from our family's banana farm!" Joshua smiled which made grampz blush.

"Oh well, please tell her that I appreciate the banana very much!" Younghee said, flushing pink. Joshua notices her and smiled again. "No problem. I have to go now though, so I guess I'll see you at school?" Joshua smiled waving her goodbye.

"Yea, see you!!" Grampz waved him goodbye as the boy had left from her sight.

Younghee looked at the banana and gripped it tightly. She was finally holding Joshua's banana. She blushed at the thought.

Hoshi P.O.V

I continuously piss my sweat all throughout my whole body with cold sweat before I heard a voice calling out for me...

...

"Hyung??" a voice spoke.

My eyes flutter open, my sight blurry as frick. I see a faint human figure before I felt something slap my face.

"Yah, hyung wake up!!!!" he repeated, shaking my shoulders. I rub my eyes. It was Dino.

"Hyung are you okay??" he asked as his voice echoed throughout the practice room.

I look down.

I see hands...

mY HaNDS.

...

"I-I'm human again?"

---------

a/n: i got 12/72 on teh exam 2day :D
r.i.p