0.7

[Younghee;]

Younghee stared at her cat, cookie who's ass was lying on the floor looking all lifeless.

Younghee was sobbing.

Sobbing, because she thinks that her cat is already dead.

This time, she wore black.

the color of her soul.

She wore her black robe for her final resurrection.

To bring her cat back.

To bring her cookie back.

"HOSHIOS PUSSICATUS!!!!" she chanted 666 times, endless before everything in her room turned into a huge mess.

her windows cracked, and all of the books on her bookshelves flew everywhere.

smoke from the candles fade as her dead cat was gone from inside the pentagram.

Younghee removes the hood from her worshipping/ressurection/satanic/ whatever you call it but its black robe.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..."

She lifts her hand up waving her cheap ass wand stick thingy which she bought in a dollar store yesterday to complete her ritual.

She waved it around the pentagram 69 times before she chanted the very last words, completing the spell.

"HOSHIOS PUSSICATUS!!!!"

*BOOM*

Younghee back was thrown in the air with great force as an explosion occured at the middle of her room.

She coughed, groaning in pain in the now, smoke filled room.

Her sight was getting blurry as the lights inside her room flickered on and off. She almost couldn't see anything. (a/n no shit.)

Her small petite figure just slammed on the pink wall from the side of her room. Good thing that she didn't get hurt that bad because of the Hello Kitty plushies were placed exactly where she landed.

She stood up gathering the strength left on her legs, wobbling a little bit. She stood up before the smoke from the explosion started glowing with miraculous light.

She put her arm over her eyes from the glowing heavenly light under all the dark satanic smoke.

The pentagram was glowed for a second and then it faded. Leaving nothing behind.

Cookie's body was gonea and the pentagram had faded as if no ritual ever happened.

Her eyes widen as she kneels on the ground, tears fill her eyes.

---
a/n: im so sorry for the late updates kdndkdndksndksnddk but i promise the story will get better after a few chapters istg