0.8

[Younghee:]

Younghee picks up her Hello Kitty™ plushies before putting it back on the top shelf of her Hello Kitty collection.

Tears were still on her eyes. She loved dear Cookie very much.

Younghee opens up her phone and put on the song "Laughter" by Seventeen's Vocal Unit.

So there she was, curling up in the corner, alone, crying.

Sobs fill the Hello Kitty before she gave up. Crying won't help. So then, she decided to open up her laptop to edit some videos just to get her mind off things.

She flashed her laptop open, thinking that it would make her feel much better and forget about Crispy Cookie for good.

As soon as her desktop wallpaper flashed infront of her, tears started to brim on her eyes once again.

She forgot that her desktop wallpaper was her beloved kitty. A picture she took not so long ago. It was a pic of Crispy wearing a pink bib with her tongue sticking out.

Younghee started crying once again. She pulled out he headphones, plugging in her earbuds on full blast, playing the song "When we grow up" by SEVENTEEN before she curled up over to the corner of the room and started crying again as morning came.

-----

Younghee entered her class, heavy prada bags under her eyes. Everyone in her class stared at her messy self. Everyone stared at her in disgust. She looked like she haven't showered in 69 days.

Her hair was an absolute mess and her uniform looked like it wasn't washed. Coffee stains present, the brown spot emphasized the browness from her white blouse of her uniform.

"Sorry, I'm late." She apologized bowing to the teacher before the teacher signalled her on her seat.

Younghee lets out an exasperated sigh. She had no emotion plastered onto her face the whole period until recess came.

She wasn't hungry at all so she didn't decide on going to the cafeteria to eat, she wasn't hungry. Although, there was only one objective in her mind that she needed to do.

She headed to the school's library, passing over to the old wrinkly ass bookeeper who had seemed to despise her alot because of he nasty and unholy attitude, she went over to the counter.

The bookeeper's back facing her as the old woman was busy placing the books in order from the shelf behind her.

Younghee spoke. "Excuse me miss, I would like to return this book please." Younghee placed the book on the counter before the bookeeper turned around to face her.

"Ah, yes dea- oh, it's you." The old lady fixes her glasses before going towards the counter.

Old lady perfume smell fills Younghee's nostrils that made her almost vomit from the horrible smell yet she maintained it to have a little bit of respect to the elderly atleast. Just a 'little' bit.

"No shituh, it's me."

The old lady rolled her eyes.

"I would only like to return this book please." Younghee spoke placing the book forward to the old lady's side of the counter.

The old lady looked down at the book on the counter. She looked at it closely.

"This was the missing spellbook. " She turns her head to look at Younghee. "So that's why there was one book missing on the 'occult' section."

"No shituh." Younghee mutters before the old lady pushes her glasses back up.

"Thank you for returning dear,  you can go." The old lady smiled pointing out the library exit.

Younghee bowed down before leaving the room. As she was bowing down, at the corner of her eye of her peripheral vision, she could hear an inaudible sound from the old lady. It looked like she was mouthing some strange words. As Younghee was done bowing, she stood up and left the room. 

The old lady whispered something but Younghee didn't hear.

As soon as Younghee was about to exit,

"Younghee!" The woman called which made Younghee turn her head back. "I hope you get your pussy back." The old lady shouted inside the library.

Every student inside the library who were busy reading earlier, has caught their attention by the old lady.

Awkward, Younghee leaves the exits the door immediately. Sweat beaded down on her forehead.

"How tf does she know about Crispy?"

She leaned her back against the door. "That woman definitely knows something. And I'm about to figure it out."